Application Developers (JAVA) at Upperlink Limited
Posted on: 10 February, 2017
Deadline: 30 April, 2017
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Upperlink Limited
Upperlink Limited is an incorporated company whose core areas of specialization are in Internet Applications and Database Management Software Development. The company has developed strategic partnerships with InterSwitch for payment solution integration, Google for GApps for business and education, SAP for the deployment and management of its suite of enterprise solutions, and a host of others.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 2 years experience working on a development project.
- Experience in application development using JAVA and Oracle PL/SQL.
- Hands on experience in application development using JSF/JSP and/or Oracle ADF.
- Proficiency in database development Oracle 10g/11g.
- Experience in Software development project UNIX and Windows Environments.
- Experience in application development using J2EE, JFC/SWING, EJB 2.0, JDBC, Servlets, HTML, XML, RMI, SOAP.
- Thorough knowledge of J2EE application platform configuration and performance optimization.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Upperlink LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Graduate NYSC Corps Members Recruitment at xPlug Technologies Limited
- Executive Assistant to CEO at InfoHob
- Senior Sales Manager at Tranter IT Infrastructure Services Limited
- Software Developer/Programmer at Orb Solutions
- Hosting Operations Manager at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- 3D/Motion Graphics Artist at Thorium5 Limited
- Latest Vacancies at Energi Talent Resourcing
- Direct Sales Agent at Tros Technologies Ltd