Application Developers (JAVA) at Upperlink Limited
Posted on: 10 February, 2017
Deadline: 30 April, 2017
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Upperlink Limited
Upperlink Limited is an incorporated company whose core areas of specialization are in Internet Applications and Database Management Software Development. The company has developed strategic partnerships with InterSwitch for payment solution integration, Google for GApps for business and education, SAP for the deployment and management of its suite of enterprise solutions, and a host of others.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 2 years experience working on a development project.
- Experience in application development using JAVA and Oracle PL/SQL.
- Hands on experience in application development using JSF/JSP and/or Oracle ADF.
- Proficiency in database development Oracle 10g/11g.
- Experience in Software development project UNIX and Windows Environments.
- Experience in application development using J2EE, JFC/SWING, EJB 2.0, JDBC, Servlets, HTML, XML, RMI, SOAP.
- Thorough knowledge of J2EE application platform configuration and performance optimization.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Upperlink LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Job Openings at Dream Mesh
- Technical Manager at UNITeS Cisco Networking Academy
- Career Opportunities at MTN Nigeria
- Information Technology Roles at Access Solutions Limited
- Job Opportunity at SAP
- Sales Vacancy at Blueprint Business Technologies
- Area Sales Managers at Airtel Nigeria
- Latest Job Vacancy at General Electric (GE)