Application Developers (JAVA) at Upperlink Limited
Posted on: 10 February, 2017
Deadline: 30 April, 2017
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Upperlink Limited
Upperlink Limited is an incorporated company whose core areas of specialization are in Internet Applications and Database Management Software Development. The company has developed strategic partnerships with InterSwitch for payment solution integration, Google for GApps for business and education, SAP for the deployment and management of its suite of enterprise solutions, and a host of others.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 2 years experience working on a development project.
- Experience in application development using JAVA and Oracle PL/SQL.
- Hands on experience in application development using JSF/JSP and/or Oracle ADF.
- Proficiency in database development Oracle 10g/11g.
- Experience in Software development project UNIX and Windows Environments.
- Experience in application development using J2EE, JFC/SWING, EJB 2.0, JDBC, Servlets, HTML, XML, RMI, SOAP.
- Thorough knowledge of J2EE application platform configuration and performance optimization.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Upperlink LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at eHealth Africa (eHA)
- UI/UX Front Developer at KariXchange Nigeria Limited
- Technology Solutions Professional - Advanced Analytics & AI at Microsoft Nigeria
- Lead iOS Engineer at Andela
- Android and iOS Mobile App Developer at Zercom Systems Nigeria Limited
- Mutual Funds Marketers at Mobile Forms
- Social Media Manager at Abuja Roxx
- Sales Representatives at KB Global & Computer Services Limited