Job Vacancy at G4S
Posted on: 7 February, 2017
Deadline: 13 February, 2017
View Jobs in Security
View All Jobs at G4S
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
G4S is the worlds leading international security solutions group, which specialises in secure outsourcing in countries and sectors where security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat. We make a difference by helping people to operate in safe and secure environments where they can thrive and prosper and we believe this role can only grow in importance. G4S is the largest employer on the London Stock Exchange, with operations in more than 125 countries and over 620,000 employees. In this annual report we feature the important work carried out by our employees across our 125 countries. We are proud of the role they play in securing your world.
- To manage a nationwide accounts on behalf of G4S the worlds largest security company.
To qualify for this role:
- The candidate must have at least 5 years experience of managing a team of over 100 people, ideally over a number of locations.
- You must be educated to degree level or have equivalents military or police academy qualifications.
- Candidate must be highly articulate, numerate and personable.
- Security experience is desirable.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's and a one page letter setting out why you are the right to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about G4SSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Officer at Fortune Security Company Limited
- Customer Service Representatives at RapidSecure Guard Limited
- Operations Officer at RapidSecure Guard Limited
- Fresh Jobs at Risk & Co