Job Opportunity at Oceanbay Mall
Posted on: 7 February, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Sales / Retail
View All Jobs at Oceanbay Mall
Oceanbay Mall - Providing best quality accessible shopping in Victoria Island, Lagos.
Provide an offering to Retailers to leverage the fast expanding Nigerian market of over 160Million people with a sizeable middle class.
- Assist in preparation of accounts for the Company and Sister Company
- Assist in Banking, Expense Management and Inventory Management
- Time/ work period 9am – 9pm Mon – Friday, Work one day weekend.
- Smart, Intelligent, Articulate
- Good with Microsoft word, excel, outlook and power-point
- High Integrity
- Good personality skills for marketing support
- Good in account reconciliation
- Computer literacy.
- Must reside in Lagos State or have a place to stay in Lagos if employed
- Good documentation skills
- Carrying out some marketing duties
- Compute taxes owed, prepare tax returns, and ensure prompt payment
- Assist in the Inspection of account books and accounting systems to keep up to date
- Organize and maintain financial records
- Improve businesses efficiency where money is concerned
- Suggest ways to reduce costs enhance revenues and improve profits
- Must have good knowledge and experience in Admin. management.
Method of Application
Applicants preferablly females should forward their updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using Assistant Accountant as the mail subject. Failure to adhere, your application will not be considered.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Oceanbay MallSimilar Jobs
- Fresh Job Openings at Clement Ashley Consulting
- Business Development Manager at Deola Sagoe
- Retail Sales Associates at Audacious Business Concept Limited
- Human Resource Officer at Tenaui Africa Limited
- Latest Jobs at Hazon Holdings
- Accounting Clerk at School Kits Limited
- Sales Roles at DKT International
- Production Manager at School Kits Limited