Procurement Officers at AFM Recruit
Posted on: 6 February, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at AFM Recruit
AFMRecruit is a subsidiary of Afmining concepts a registered Nigerian company. Our expertise is in recruitment. Matching talent to jobs and companies using our proprietary afm360 Algorithm , which uses the candidates skills and interview grade to match our clients needs.
At AFMRecruit our mission is to provide staffing in order to assist our clients in achieving business critical solutions. By providing excellent customer service, innovation, experience of our staff and keeping clients at the center of our services, we will help businesses achieve their goals and consistently deliver a high return on investment
AFMRECRUIT is looking to hire a good procurement officer for a client of ours.
Candidate would be required to review contracts regularly to check performance against specifications, have wide contract management and importation knowledge.
- Process purchase requisitions and orders within purchasing authority.
- Invite, assess, and recommend supplier tenders, bids, quotations and proposals.
- Establish and negotiate contract terms and conditions and maintain supplier relationships.
- Prepare and maintain purchasing records, reports and price
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to determine procurement needs, quality and delivery requirements
- Assist in the development of specification for equipment, materials and services to be purchased.
- Administer contract performance, including delivery, receipt, warranty, damages and insurance.
- Reconcile or resolve value discrepancies.
- Comply with and maintain knowledge of applicable rules, legislation, regulations, standards, and best practices.
- Receive and process purchase orders
- Compile with the supply chain procedures for requisition process, validation, payment, delivery and invoicing
- B.Sc. in any relevant field
- Professional qualification in supply chain or equivalent qualification.
- Minimum of 3-5 years cognate experience
- Pre-requisite knowledge about importation is required.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Experience in participating in tender processes.
- Proactive and takes initiative.
- Sound reasoning and sound judgment abilities.
- Must be organized.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Fluent in written and oral English.
Method of Application
Applicants should send Cvs to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AFM RecruitSimilar Jobs
- Pharmacist (Sales Manager) at Mctimothy Associates
- Office Assistant at Rovedana
- Fresh Jobs at TL First Group
- Registered Nurse at Doheney Services Ltd
- Auditor at Lorache Consulting
- Fresh Vacancies at Proten International
- Legal Jobs at Stresert Services Limited
- Latest Vacancies at Stresert Services Limited