Accountants at Cookie Jar Gourmet Bakery
Posted on: 3 February, 2017
Deadline: 10 February, 2017
View Jobs in Food Services
View All Jobs at Cookie Jar Gourmet Bakery
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Cookie Jar is the celebrated gourmet bakery that produces rich cookies, luxurious cupcakes, fine cakes, original pastries and inspired desserts. We apply unique creativity when fusing choice ingredients and pristine preparation to create these rich and famous goodies. Our creations have graced and continue to excite the palette of the discerning sweet-tooth’s, creating excitement and momentary bliss. Sensual flavours, bold designs, artisan texture, these some of our favourite things.
- Develop and manage Financial Management strategy, and maintain standardized best practices for the business
- Interact with Company management to provide consultative support to tactical and strategic initiatives through financial and management information analysis, reports and recommendations
- Carry out product costing
- Prepare profit and loss report
- Provide recommendations to the Board of directors on major financial decisions (e.g. foreign exchange hedging, tax strategies) and carryout the financial policy decisions
- Will be the in-house financial adviser to the Board of Directors. Capable of developing financial models, and business plans
- Coordinate the financial relationships of the company including those of the outsourced financial advisers, Financial institutions, etc.
- Preparation of Management accounts, financial statements and information about the financial health of the business.
- Tax strategies, computation and preparation of tax returns to comply with statutory reporting and other requirements
- Development of fraud-proof Financial systems
- Ensure automated financial systems are capable of providing near real time analytics in order to conduct analysis of business operations (revenues, costs, budgets, financial commitments/obligations)
- Participate in strategic planning for the Company and its subsidiaries (where applicable)
- Evaluation of acquisitions (i.e. participate in the due diligence & integration)
- Establish, implement and maintain appropriate internal controls
- Responsible for external audit compliance
- Lead & prepare IFRS consolidated accounts
- Preferred candidate should have worked in a similar role in the hospitality industry, sound in product costing and budgeting with a minimum of 3 years work experience.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their application and CV's to: email@example.com with position applied for as subject of the mail.
Note: Successful candidate is likely to resume immediately.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Cookie Jar Gourmet BakerySimilar Jobs
- Jobs at FOODPRO
- Restaurant Supervisor at Grubbix Catering Services
- Procurement & Fleet Officer at Emerald Food & Beverages Company Ltd
- Graphic Designer and Animator at Cafe Neo
- Social Media Executive at Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited
- Book Keeper at iBot Exclusive Events
- Sales Manager at Nuts About Cakes
- Chief Financial Officer at Nuts About Cakes