Graduate Business Development Officers at ToLet.com.ng
Posted on: 2 February, 2017
Deadline: 28 February, 2017
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at ToLet.Com.Ng
ToLet.com.ng - Nigeria’s 1st online lettings agency and one of Nigeria’s fastest growing internet companies. We provide a comprehensive property rentals platform that helps Lagosians navigate the stressful, frustrating and unstructured Lagos property rental market.
- Marketing advertising platform to real estate developers
- Contacting, meeting with, and following up on real estate developers.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and product review based on developers’ needs
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing developer clients
- Maintaining a strong relationship with clients.
Min Required Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in any relevant field.
- Must be extremely detail-oriented with strong attention to follow through
- Communicate effectively and persuasively
- Flexible in work functions and duties
- Candidate must be fluent in English, Pidgin, and at least one major Nigerian language
- Exceptional time management skills
- Strong teamwork skills
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record
- Good relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Curious, a keen problem solver with a desire to take ownership to resolve issues.
- Ability to challenge ideas, ask question, provide ideas, Innovative and ability to expand given instructions
- Candidate must be available to work weekends and public holidays.
- Must live in Lagos, Nigeria
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CV's and applications to: email@example.com with the title "Business Development Officer (Marketing)".
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about ToLet.Com.NgSimilar Jobs
- Latest Jobs at ToLet.com.ng
- Accountant at a Real Estate Firm - Bradfield Consulting Limited
- Plumber at Dayola Property & Development Company
- Team Lead Sales and Marketing at Oak Homes
- Site Engineer at Alexander Nelson
- Account Executive s at a Real Estate Firm - Alexander Nelson
- Business Development Manager at Harmony Homes & Concepts Ltd
- Latest Jobs at at 360 Degree EMN Projects