Job Vacancies at Fosad Consulting Ltd
Posted on: 2 February, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Fosad Consulting
Fosad Consulting Ltd is a business support services firm with offerings in Human Resource Management, Immigrations and Real Estate Consulting. We leverage our expertise and strategic alliances to support businesses. Our proposition is based on a deep understanding of the drivers of high performing businesses and the required business solutions that supports it. We work with clients to support their non-core business tasks to strategically position them for business success.
We are currently seeking to hire a goal driven HR/Payroll Officer who will work with clients to support their non-core business tasks to strategically position them for business success.
Responsibilities include preparation and disbursement of payroll for ALL outsourced staff including timely tax payments.
- Preparation and processing of payroll in accordance with current Nigerian labor law guidelines/regulations
- Ensure payrolls are processed in a timely and accurate manner
- Verify that all payroll changes are processed correctly
- Work closely with Human Resources and Accounting on all payroll related issues.
go to method of application »
The successful candidate will have overall overall responsibility for the account department.
The Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Preparing monthly account reconciliations
- Analyzing revenues, commissions and expenses to ensure they are recorded appropriately on a monthly basis
- Preparing financial statements and supporting schedules according to monthly close schedule
- Assisting with analyzing financial statements on a monthly basis and report on variances
- Anticipating the challenges in the financial system of the organization and prepare a plan of action to counter it.
- Verifying the invoices that have been submitted for approval and present it to the manager. This also includes balancing the travel and lodging allowances etc.
- Maintaining and balancing subsidiary accounts by verifying,allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies.
- Coordinating and resolving various issues with bank such as cleared check differences, bank fee anomalies, targeted balance calculations and enhancements to online services.
- Assisting with preparing tax returns and corporate reporting requirements
- Assisting in documentation and monitoring of internal controls
- Preparation of management accounts( Profit and Loss Accounts, Balance Sheet and Cash flow statement)
- Preparation and monitoring of company budgets and reporting on variance analysis for management consumption
- Planning and evaluating all accounting procedures and policies to ensure transactions are efficient/ effective, accounting is accurate and complete.
- Managing assigned accounting operations including payables, receivables, monthly reconciliation.
- Projecting finances for long term investments and future projects of the company.
- Preparing and auditing all financial statements including but not limited to: monthly financial
- Statements, monthly closings, monthly accounts payable, accounts receivable, and monthly Cash Flow statements.
- Assisting the upper management with formulation of annual budgets.
- Preparing & presenting monthly, quarterly and annual reports, recommended improvements in organization’s accounting and management practices.
- Reconciling bank statements, cash accounts, accounts receivable and payable balances on a monthly basis. Prepare year-end schedules for audit.
- Management of the main cash and petty cash account.
- Ensuring timely payment of undisputed suppliers’ invoices in accordance with payment terms.
- Managing key banking relationships to facilitate company’s operation.
- Checking and reviewing the monthly payroll, contractual staff salaries and the salary slips.
- Supervising of the filing of withholding tax, VAT and PAYE.
- Coordinating activities of accounts staffs.
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Accounting or Finance
- ICAN designation preferred
- 7+ years accounting/finance experience
- Highly detail oriented and organized in work
- Excellent Computer Skills: relevant ERP, Microsoft package
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Fosad ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- HR Analysts at Aspengrae Nigeria
- Project Engineer at Platinum Careers
- Distribution Manager at Randstad
- Internal Head Of Operations at Fadac Resources
- Latest Jobs at Kimberly Ryan
- Jobs at Anthony Ayoade Associates
- Sound Engineer at Workforce Group
- Finance Vacancies at UnoCasa Limited