Business Development Managers at G4S Secure Solutions Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 27 January, 2017
Deadline: 3 February, 2017
View Jobs in Security
View All Jobs at G4S
G4S is the world’s leading international security solutions group, which specialises in secure outsourcing in countries and sectors where security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat. We make a difference by helping people to operate in safe and secure environments where they can thrive and prosper and we believe this role can only grow in importance. G4S is the largest employer on the London Stock Exchange, with operations in more than 125 countries and over 620,000 employees. In this annual report we feature the important work carried out by our employees across our 125 countries.
- As our valued proposition is based on the provision of technology enhanced security services,
- The candidate must be an expert in security and experienced in identifying and seizing potential opportunities related to the business.
- The must be able to achieve sales targets through customer engagement.
- Management of a small sales, key accounts and bid team.
To qualify for this role,
- The candidate must have at least 5 years of experience in managing large scale security operations with responsibility of developing and executing sales strategies.
- A recognized qualification in sales or business administration.
- Good negotiating and communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Market knowledge
- Proven sales track record
- Also, hold a driving license.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's and a one page letter setting out why you are the right candidate for this position and include details of the success you have achieved in sales, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Candidates without the requisite experience should not apply).
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about G4SSimilar Jobs
- Operational Manager at Fortune Security Company Limited
- Customer Service Executive at Bemil Nigeria Limited
- Security Guard at Guardian Global Resources