Job Vacancy at the Churchgate Group
Posted on: 23 January, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Building / Construction
View All Jobs at Churchgate Group
Churchgate has played a major role in trading, manufacturing, banking and real estate in Nigeria. Today, the vision of our Company is to become the most prominent, reliable property developer in Nigeria’s currently fragmented market. We aim to be at the forefront of projects that will transform Nigeria’s cities.
- The Facilties Engineer will be in charge of Engineering Services at the World Trade Center, Abuja.
- The WTC Abuja is the only mixed-use development of its kind in West Africa, located in Abuja's Central Business District. It is a composite development, comprised of high-end residential apartments and AAA office towers, a 5-star hotel and a shopping mall.
- To ensure successful Engineering Service delivery of the facilities in accordance with business objectives.
- The Facilities Engineer (FE) functions as the professional who assists the Senior Facilities Manager in the Engineering service delivery and supporting the management of service delivery in his/her assigned buildings. The Facilities Engineer is responsible for assisting in all aspects of Clients and tenant satisfaction.
- Develop, gain consensus for, and implement the Best Practice / building operation Plan for assigned assets.
- The FE is responsible for the management, supervision, and professional development of all direct reports.
- Establish written goals and objectives for employees directly reporting to the role of FE. Conduct periodic formal and informal performance evaluations. Develop training program and career path for property employees. Assure succession planning.
- The FE is responsible for working directly with the client to ensure a thorough understanding of their objectives and the implementation of acceptable property-specific operating strategies that achieve these required standards. Once developed the FE must oversee the implementation of all approved initiatives and programs, by managing and coordinating the efforts of the FE team (e.g. service providers, contractors, and building employees) to achieve the goals.
- Ensuring a high level of client satisfaction, establishing and managing the service delivery teams delivering key initiatives
- Ensuring consistency in processes, systems and reporting
- Ensuring the efficient and consistent operation of all facility engineering activities to meet contractual obligations/standards.
- Achieving the building’s engineering plan, engineering specific objectives, consistency and risk management.
- Lead the development, execution and validation of Stretch Energy Savings targets.
- Responsible for delegating and sorting work orders among the technical team. Maintains work order file for invoice back-up in anticipation of receipt of invoices for accounts payable processing.
- Assures compliance with policies, procedures and standard practices
- Developing checklist for various MEP equipment
- Ability to use CMMS system in managing Facilities Management operation
- An Engineering Degree qualified in an appropriate Engineering discipline (e.g. Mechanical/Electrical/Building Systems Engineering).
- MSc and Facilities Management Certification will be an advantage.
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Senior management position.
- Proven self-starter that consistently delivers to outcome specifications.
- Proven experience of operating in a similar role and environment.
- This role requires a person with MEP Engineering experience with knowledge of managing a 4-5 star hotel at a Chief engineer or Assistant Chief Engineer level.
The remuneration is competitive.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Churchgate Group career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Churchgate GroupSimilar Jobs
- Exciting Jobs at Eko Maintenance Limited
- Latest Recruitment at a Leading Facility Management Company - Alexander Nelson
- Secretary at an Architectural Firm - Simeons Pivot Resources
- Engineers at Eko Maintenance Limited
- Job Openings at DO.II Designs Ltd.(Updated)
- Latest Vacancies at Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services
- Facility Managers at Alpha Mead Facilities