Adexen is a global Human Ressources Company providing business services in Europe and Africa.
We support companies in all industries in the fields of HR, Legal, Finance, Sales & Marketing, Engineering and Supply chain.
We know how important people are to business. We also think that "People are the future of Africa"
We understand what is needed to match highly skilled professionals with companies operating in Africa at highest standards.
Adexen Recruitment Agency is mandated by a Fast Moving Consumer Goods company to recruit an Area Sales Representative for its operations in the Eastern region.
- Maintain consistent contact and provide sales and service to all customers (retailers and distributors) in the specific assigned region.
- Implement marketing and advertising campaigns by preparing marketing strategies
- Assist the General Marketing Manager with promotional ideas to increase business within the region.
- Prepare Marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data
- Assist in managing the broker network in your region with the General Marketing Manager.
- Achieve sales revenue numbers, budget & profit goals for your assigned region.
- Assist in managing quarterly/annual sales budgets and objectives within your region.
- Understand and utilize sales opportunities and develop sales presentations for assigned region.
- Provide feedback to management from key retail and distributor customers.
- Make regularly scheduled sales calls on all major customers within the region.
- Attend trade shows as required to benefit the business.
- Regular communications of sales call and results to the GMM
- Provide monthly sales & marketing reports, monthly expense reports, and any assigned reports to GMM in a timely manner.
- Regular contact with retailers & distributors to ensure a seamless continuity of efforts.
- Execute the sales volume numbers, trade spending objectives and any other goals given by the GMM.
- Specific interaction with marketing
- Identify and track all industry trends and issues – i.e. – natural and retail grocery growth, distributor changes, opportunities, segment variations, etc.
- Recommend an expedient/appropriate action plan to the GMM
- B.Sc. in any relevant field.
- 5 years’ experience with 3 years within the FMCG environment
- Experience in Trade Marketing and Retail client management
- Ability to work in a team and lead projects
- Good Channel management competence
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment with limited resources
- Strategic management experience
- Excellent communication skills
go to method of application »
Adexen Recruitment Agency is mandated by an international company to recruit an experimented Port Captain to support the development of its Nigerian subsidiary. The position is based in Rivers State, Nigeria
- The Port Captain will manage the day-to-day operations of the logistic base
- This position needs supervision at all phases of deck operations and personnel. The port Captain is responsible to coordinate all activities of vessels and operating personnel from an operational perspective.
- He will interact with regulatory agencies and civil authorities to keep vessels and personnel in compliance with all known regulations.
- Planning, coordination, execution and evaluation of all vessels operations related to all vessels/barges/supply boats.
- He will be responsible for everything related with load, discharge and shipment activities.
- Directed and supervised vessels/barges/supply boats activity, performance and productivity
- Supervise all day-to-day operational/technical/administrative activities
- Supervise the offshore rotations and vessel/barges/supply boats stop, in relation with the maritime agents, port authorities, refueling Companies (...) and all other suppliers in relation to the activities of the Company at the port and its offshore activities
- Responsible for managing the team off operative personnel
- Organize the handling operations
- Supervise loading and discharging operations, in all vessel managed by the Company.
- Supervise the stevedoring operations, the loading plans of the vessels/barges and supply boats belonging or chartered by the Company
- Responsible for reception, classification, storage and delivery of all kinds of goods arrived or dispatched to/from the port
- Inspect vessels to ensure seaworthy conditions, arranges for maintenance, and repairs activities to correct deficiencies
- Control all the documentation and legal certification
- Control and dispatch the invoices of administration activities and suppliers related to all operational activities at port
- Operational statistics and cost control of all port operation expenses, related with vessels/barges/supply boats, operated by the port
- Operational reporting according to company standards
- Represent the Company at professional meetings and on relevant committees relating to operational and technical matters
- Ensure vessels are crewed, operated and maintained in accordance with regulatory requirements and company standards
- Merchant marine degree
- Preferable previous experience as port captain
- Experience from terminal/port operation/stevedoring
- Good knowledge of maritime/shipping rules and regulations
- 5 years experience within the marine shipping industry with experience onshore and offshore
- Minimum 3 years previous experience as Marine master with demonstrated practical experience in merchant Marine operations
- Fluent in English
- Excellent communication skills
- Cultural awareness and understanding
- Open minded and a good team player
go to method of application »
Adexen Recruitment Agency is mandated by a leading international marine services company to recruit a Port Engineer. The position is based in Rivers State, Nigeria
The Port Engineer must have a previous experience within the Marine/offshore environment. The Port Engineer will be in charge of the technical activities & maintenance operations for fleet of boats. He must demonstrate a can do attitude and have the capability to motivate and challenge his team.
- Manage overall technical activities & maintenance operations of assigned fleet of boats.
- Ensure planned maintenance and other technical activities are carried out in a correct and safe manner
- Ensure high standards in maintenance and preparation of fleet
- Full supervision of the maintenance operations of vessels: planning, repairs, inspection
- Manage the yard and delivering the required equipment in a timely manner
- Assist with & organize all surveys and statutory vessel inspections.
- Check that equipments and tools are properly maintained and inspected
- Train, supervise and provide general guidance to his team with day to day operational involvement.
- Oversee all new building activities, review & approve major refits, dry-docking & major repairs.
- Report on day to day basis about new buildings, ships operation, budgetary performance and any untoward incidents on vessels in the fleet
- Ensuring company policies and standards are strictly followed
- Daily reporting
- Minimum of Class II Engineer Certificate
- Mechanical engr. or demonstrated sound technical knowledge through experience
- Shore base experience used to manage a fleet and a work shop
- Experience of the offshore industry
- Management skills, strong and attentive to his team
- Shipbuilding/operation/technical knowledge
- Very organized
- Communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work in multicultural environment
- Fluency in English
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale