Human Resource Role at Bemil Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 12 January, 2017
Deadline: 23 January, 2017
View Jobs in Security
View All Jobs at Bemil Nigeria Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Bemil Nigeria Limited is a wholly indigenous company which has been at the forefront of providing Security Management, CashInTransit / Valuable Protection and Security Consultancy & Training since its inception in 1978.
- Responsible for the resourcing and hiring of competent candidates for Bemil Nigeria Limited
- Preparing internal and external adverts for recruitment campaigns.
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community leaders, and local agents; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; maintaining rapport.
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements in strategic locations across the state
- Preparing all documentation relating to candidates and ensuring all documents are properly completed
- Liaise with Head HR to ensure proper assessment and interviews are carried out.
- Ensures all new hires are trained before deployment
- Ensures strict compliance with the Company's Policies & Procedures.
- Other duties as required in line with your skills, experience and role
- Interested persons must possess a minimum of OND.
- Preference will be given to candidates with professional qualifications and experiences in similar capacity.
- Work Experience: Minimum of 5 years
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Time management and prioritization
- Results driven
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft office applications
- Attention to detail and accuracy
Method of Application
Applicants should send their resume to: email@example.com Job title should be the subject of the Email.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Bemil Nigeria LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Jobs at Argon Plus Security Technologies Limited
- Driver at Fortune Security Company Limited
- IT Officer at Proforce Limited