Technical Job Vacancy at Pragmatic Technologies Limited
Posted on: 12 January, 2017
Deadline: 28 February, 2017
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Pragmatic Technologies
Pragmatic Technologies Limited is a leading niche technology player in retail and corporate markets for Inverters, Automatic Voltage Regulators, Consumer Electronics and Home appliances.
- Installation, service and repair of Inverters and Automatic Voltage Regulators (AVR).
- Provide service and customer support during field visits or dispatches
- Tie workflow to schedule
- Manage all on site installation, repair, maintenance and test tasks
- Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions
- Produce timely and detailed service reports
- Document processes
- Operate vehicle in a safely manner and use field automation systems
- Follow all company's filed procedures and protocols
- Minimum of OND/City and Guild/ NABTEB in Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Sound knowledge in electrical installation
- Experience in solar system installation will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years practical experience in similar field.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their applications with CV's specifying the position applied for to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Pragmatic TechnologiesSimilar Jobs
- Software Developers at Vatebra Limited
- Job Opportunity at Nokia Nigeria
- Director, Account Management, CSS at Visa Incorporated
- Jobs at Uptech Systems and Solutions
- Front-End Developers at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Vodafone Nigeria Fresh Job Recruitment
- Career Opportunities at MTN Nigeria
- Job Openings At erpSOFTapp