Technical Job Vacancy at Pragmatic Technologies Limited
Posted on: 12 January, 2017
Deadline: 28 February, 2017
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Pragmatic Technologies
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Pragmatic Technologies Limited is a leading niche technology player in retail and corporate markets for Inverters, Automatic Voltage Regulators, Consumer Electronics and Home appliances.
- Installation, service and repair of Inverters and Automatic Voltage Regulators (AVR).
- Provide service and customer support during field visits or dispatches
- Tie workflow to schedule
- Manage all on site installation, repair, maintenance and test tasks
- Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions
- Produce timely and detailed service reports
- Document processes
- Operate vehicle in a safely manner and use field automation systems
- Follow all company's filed procedures and protocols
- Minimum of OND/City and Guild/ NABTEB in Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Sound knowledge in electrical installation
- Experience in solar system installation will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years practical experience in similar field.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their applications with CV's specifying the position applied for to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Pragmatic TechnologiesSimilar Jobs
- Mobile App (HYB) Developer at Imagine Concepts Limited
- Sales Coordinators at Innovectives Limited - 5 Positions
- Devotional Portal Manager at YellowDot Africa
- Channel Planning and Logistics Manager at HMD Global
- Facility Operations & Maintenance Manager at MainOne Cable Nigeria
- Officer - IT Quality Assurance at IHS Towers
- Head, Internal Audit at Venture Garden Nigeria (VGN)
- Manager, Specialist Sales at MasterCard Nigeria