If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
StreSERT is a professional services organisation that offers quality stress-free solutions to corporate organisations. We offer business support and integrated solutions in different areas that ensure business objectives are achieved.
Critically, we evaluate issues as they impact your business, and consequently deploy the appropriate skills and competencies to proffer the needed solutions.Our client is a leading insurance company with head office in Lagos State. The company is looking to hire a Business Manager (operation) in Lagos and overseeing the Western region.
Specifically, the candidate will:
- Develop and implement efficient operational processes for managing a strongly diversified life insurance book of business;
- Play a key role in the implementation of IT systems to support the business;
- Provide leadership for effective implementation and measurement of operating policies and procedures;
- Play a major role in the development of new products and services;
- Develop product documentation of the highest quality and distinction;
- General management, HR and supervisory skills;
- Strategy formulation and implementation
- Actively monitor performance against budget and expected key indicators and promptly address deviations from these targets;
- Coordinate the preparation of operational reports;
- Establish and implement short- and long-range operational goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES:
- A bachelor's degree, preferably in Insurance, Actuarial Science or Mathematics & Statistics from a reputable institution;
- A master's degree In Insurance, Actuarial Science or Mathematics & Statistics will be an added advantage;
- Relevant professional qualification(s) i.e. ACII, ACIIN, etc.
- Minimum of five (5) years' related life insurance experience with at least three years life insurance experience in a senior management position for a reputable insurance company;
- Thorough knowledge of the insurance regulatory environment; The Insurance Act and Regulations and the NAICOM guidelines;
- Strong understanding of insurance and reinsurance, management and practice;
- Must be computer literate, must be versed with online business platforms;
- Demonstrated leadership and managerial ability;
- Must have verifiable contacts and existing business with a good wide reach;
- Good human relationship and interpersonal skills is essential for this position.
Very attractive with good career prospect and other work benefits.
Method of Application
Applicants should send CVs to ‘email@example.com’
using ‘BUS-MGR (Lagos & West)' as subject of mail