eRecruiter Nigeria - Our Client is a conglomerate, active in five key sectors: Construction, Industrial Chemicals, Agrochemicals, Machinery Parts and Power. The company was established in 2002 and has four branches in Kano, Ibadan, Abuja and Lagos. They now have an opening for a Sales Engineer for Nigeria.
As a sales engineer, the candidate is required to combine technical knowledge with sales skills. The balance depends on the level of technical knowledge and understanding he/she needs to sell the company’s product and to respond to clients' queries.
- Travel on daily basis to different areas (point of sales) where to meet old customers and create new ones in order to promote company’s products;
- Provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer to achieve sales’ goal and maximize customer’s satisfaction;
- Execute all transactions quickly and accurately;
- Communicate positively with store team members, customers;
- Maintain a fit and healthy technology mind;
- Utilize company’s resources effectively, including inventory and advertising;
- Greet customers, determine their needs and provide information on the type, and comparative quality of the merchandise desired as well as suggest an appropriate selection of complimentary merchandise;
- Recommend selections that meet the customers’ needs, and emphasize selling points of items such as quality and utility;
- Assist in keeping pricing current on merchandise.
- Bachelor’s degree;
- 6-7 years of experience in sales will be an advantage;
- Pleasant and outgoing personality;
- Customers’ service orientated;
- Committed, positive and hardworking;
- MS Excel and PowerPoint experience is required;
- Good track record in sales;
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in both written and spoken;
- Able to persuade and influence others;
- Able to develop and deliver presentations;
- Knowledge of advertising and sales promotion techniques.
Work is performed in an outdoor office environment.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below