Job Vacancy at a Quick Service Outlet Chain - Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
Posted on: 20 December, 2016
Deadline: 23 December, 2016
View Jobs in Food Services
View All Jobs at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Hamilton Lloyd and Associates - Our client, a Quick Service Outlet chain with over 25 years of experience in providing rich pastries, Nigerian and continental dishes for the family.
- The Business Manager- Premium Chef will be well-versed in all matters business.
- They will be a competent leader able to provide guidance that enhances performance in a manner which incorporates the company’s vision and culture.
- The goal will be to ensure the profitability of our company’s activities to drive sustainable development and long-term success.
- Design and implement business plans and strategies to promote the attainment of goals
- Ensure that the company has the adequate and suitable resources to complete its activities (e.g. people, material, equipment etc.)
- Organize and coordinate operations in ways that ensure maximum productivity
- Overall responsibility for the kitchen’s daily operations.
- Liaising with the relevant companies for food orders.
- Creating new dishes and menus.
- Interviewing and hiring new staff.
- Maintaining/raising the food’s profit margins for your employer.
- Monitoring and controlling stock levels.
- Ensuring correct stock rotation procedures are followed.
- Implementation of health and safety procedures in the kitchen.
- Estimating costs and ensuring all purchases come within budget.
- Taking care of the kitchen’s accounts and creating a work roster.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degrees in Marketing or other related courses.
- Experience: Minimum of five (5) years’ related work experience
- Should have Chef experience
- The ideal candidate must have an excellent knowledge of foodservice and generating revenue through new sales prospecting and client development.
- Significant experience of new business development within the food industry.
- Experience of developing cost proposals and writing tender documents.
- Experience of presenting at tender presentations.
- Proven track record of selling and achieving a sales target.
- Thorough understanding of the bid, tender and decision making process.
- Strong financial and commercial acumen.
- An understanding of contract legislation would also be an advantage.
- Demonstrate a total passion for food and service, including an understanding of a range of food trends and insights.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CV's to: email@example.com kindly make the subject of the mail the job title
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Hamilton Lloyd and AssociatesSimilar Jobs
- Head Information Technology (HIT) at Tastee Fried Chicken
- Trained Cake Baker/Decorator at She-Lar Confectioneries/Catering
- Ecommerce and ICT Support Assistant at Laura Foods
- Bakery Manager at Zeo Foods
- Restaurant Supervisor at Grubbix Catering Services