Job Vacancy at a Quick Service Outlet Chain - Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
Posted on: 20 December, 2016
Deadline: 23 December, 2016
View Jobs in Food Services
View All Jobs at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
Hamilton Lloyd and Associates - Our client, a Quick Service Outlet chain with over 25 years of experience in providing rich pastries, Nigerian and continental dishes for the family.
- The Business Manager- Premium Chef will be well-versed in all matters business.
- They will be a competent leader able to provide guidance that enhances performance in a manner which incorporates the company’s vision and culture.
- The goal will be to ensure the profitability of our company’s activities to drive sustainable development and long-term success.
- Design and implement business plans and strategies to promote the attainment of goals
- Ensure that the company has the adequate and suitable resources to complete its activities (e.g. people, material, equipment etc.)
- Organize and coordinate operations in ways that ensure maximum productivity
- Overall responsibility for the kitchen’s daily operations.
- Liaising with the relevant companies for food orders.
- Creating new dishes and menus.
- Interviewing and hiring new staff.
- Maintaining/raising the food’s profit margins for your employer.
- Monitoring and controlling stock levels.
- Ensuring correct stock rotation procedures are followed.
- Implementation of health and safety procedures in the kitchen.
- Estimating costs and ensuring all purchases come within budget.
- Taking care of the kitchen’s accounts and creating a work roster.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degrees in Marketing or other related courses.
- Experience: Minimum of five (5) years’ related work experience
- Should have Chef experience
- The ideal candidate must have an excellent knowledge of foodservice and generating revenue through new sales prospecting and client development.
- Significant experience of new business development within the food industry.
- Experience of developing cost proposals and writing tender documents.
- Experience of presenting at tender presentations.
- Proven track record of selling and achieving a sales target.
- Thorough understanding of the bid, tender and decision making process.
- Strong financial and commercial acumen.
- An understanding of contract legislation would also be an advantage.
- Demonstrate a total passion for food and service, including an understanding of a range of food trends and insights.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CV's to: email@example.com kindly make the subject of the mail the job title
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Hamilton Lloyd and AssociatesSimilar Jobs
- Bartender at Pattaya Oriental Restaurant