At Sage, we are into business software development. Our software manages accounting, ERP, HR, payroll, payments, assets, construction, and real estate. Our solutions travel with you or stay where you want them-in the cloud, on-premises, or both-giving you the freedom to work where you need.
- The position involves making and receiving of telephone calls to prospective customers resulting in the monthly, quarterly and annual targets being met.
- Taking and making the minimum number of calls required on a daily basis to maintain personal targets.
- Daily follow up of quotes and requests from customers.
- Maintaining product mastery and knowledge to ensure the customer purchases the correct product.
- Onsite visits and accurate needs analysis to be conducted.
- Product demonstration and presentation both in-house and on client premises.
- Contacting customers telephonically providing information about their subscription expiry
- Assisting customers with basic first line support to promote adoption of Sage One in their business.
- The successful applicant must display strong interpersonal and communication skills, and must be customer focused.
- The individual must be target driven with the ability to close deals over the phone, during boardroom discussions and face to face encounters with prospects.
- Persistence is vital to the sales cycle therefore you must have the determination to succeed.
- The ability to build a solid pipeline is key to success in the sales cycle and it is essential to the success in this role.
- Basic Accounting Knowledge.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in business English.
- An understanding of the sales cycle and selling skills is required, together with a working knowledge of MS Excel and MS Word.
- A minimum of 12 months sales experience is essential.
- Proven track record in sales and meeting individual targets is critical.
- Proven track record of consistently meeting your current performance criteria
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.