PML Advisory Limited is a business advisory and solution services provider. We provide risk management, compliance, HR, accounting services and solutions. Our team is made up of seasoned and experienced professionals with several years of experience in business advisory, risk management, accounting, HR services working; with clients in financial services, oil and gas, manufacturing, telecommunication etc.
Job Ref: VAC001
We’re seeking suitably qualified high-performers to join our team of highly qualified professionals in our Sale and Marketing Department.
By joining us, you will work in a dynamic environment and team with opportunity for rapid career growth. You will market Sage Accounting software to small - large Nigeria companies. You will be expected to interact with the prospects, partner and the implementation team.
- To educate prospect on Sage Accounting software features and benefits.
- Define sales strategies and sales plans suitable for generating adequate sales for the product.
- Achieve agreed targets set within the period.
- Manage existing client relationships and develop fresh opportunities.
- Collaborate with marketing team to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all accounting software programs.
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact.
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
Experience and qualification requirements
- Candidate must have previous experience in sales of accounting software or B2B marketing
- Ability to develop, write and articulate a strategic account plan as well as reports.
- Ability to use the Internet and personal computer solutions to conduct business.
- Excellent communicator with the ability to sell and convince.
- Excellent and proven track record in marketing and building networks.
- Possess good analytical and strategic planning skills.
You will be responsible for identifying new opportunities and selling the company’s products and services to existing/new clients.To support the achievement of marketing and business targets by creating awareness about the organization products and services, and thus increasing turnover and market share.
- Meeting assigned sales goals for bringing in new business to the firm
- Conducting personal lead generation activities as required to fill the pipeline with new name opportunities and attain sales quotas, including cold calling, seminar or tradeshow participation and networking in the local community
- Developing and maintaining required expertise in assigned services and products to independently qualify prospects for appropriateness of fit
- Managing the sales process including developing, qualifying and managing the prospect through the sales cycle
- Generating and qualifying sales leads and then meeting with prospects
- Bringing partners and others with technical expertise and specialized knowledge into the sales process at the appropriate points
- Providing specific information for proposals to be generated, including complete prospect information, engagement and service details and any special terms and conditions
- Maintaining pipeline and forecast information as well as prospect contact information and status in the firm’s CRM.
- Responding to requests for information from prospects with appropriate documentation
- Transitioning closed engagements to the technical team
- Contribute to the implementation of marketing strategies.
- identify business development opportunities and implement business development/marketing plans.
Experience and qualification requirements
- Candidate must have previous experience in B2B sales, marketing of services or banking and 2 -5 years
- Demonstrable capacity for planning at a strategic level
- Outstanding communications and interpersonal abilities
- Ability to perform effectively in a fast-paced, service-oriented environment is essential, as is the ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Must be persuasive, positive, and encouraging.
- Proven leader with demonstrated success leading client and business development initiatives.
- Self-motivated yet demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a team.
This role is part of the entire sales and marketing team and will be leading data analysis, data management, and data visualization for the marketing team. The role requires working closely with the marketing team and third-party data partners generate marketing analysis and insight. Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities. Marketing Data Analyst will draw insight from large amounts of marketing data and social media feeds to understand various trends and present analysis and will be the go-to expert on data resources and tools and promote data-driven decision-making throughout the business.
- To support in the management of marketing campaign projects and the production of marketing materials
- Manage the coordination of the marketing campaign activity calendar
- To provide administrative support to the sales and marketing team
- To provide support in managing customer databases, production and distribution of communications on and offline.
- To produce campaign marketing reports.
- Provide creative input on content, ideas on social media marketing etc.
- Manage the collation and updating of data in to CRM system
- Build reports, dashboards, and metrics to monitor the performance of marketing campaigns
- Work with campaign manager to build segmentation and targeting models to enable better targeting of marketing messages and activity.
- Respond to and resolve ad-hoc queries and analysis in a timely and professional manner
- Perform data exploration and validation from a variety of sources
Experience & Education Requirements
- A OND/graduate degree with previous experience in marketing research or data management and 1 -3years’ experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Interest in data and analytics
- Familiarity with web and social media sites.
- Attention to detail and strong organisational skills
- Sound understanding of marketing principles.
- A self-starter who can work independently.
- Personable, presentable and articulate.
- IT proficient with Microsoft Office. Experience in the preparation and manipulation of Excel spreadsheets and creation of PowerPoint presentations is essential. Experience in CRM software will be added advantage.
- In depth understanding and experience of social media platform utilization.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.