25th and Staffing is a global Human Resources Company; borne out of a vision to provide high value human resources and business advisory solutions to organizations. The depth of our expertise is defined by a carefully selected pool of multi-disciplinary and cultured consultants, ensures that we continue to be the firm of choice to our growing list of discerning clientele.
Our client in the paint industry is seeking to hire 4 passionate sales professional to work around the mainland and island environs.
Salary is 40K plus commission.
Start date: Immediate
go to method of application »
We Are Urgently Seeking To Hire A Marketer For A Nutritional Food Company In Lekki.
We are seeking an entrepreneurial marketing associate to join our growing team of individuals on a mission to make healthy living, easy and convenient. You will be responsible for co-creating and executing on the major marketing strategies that are required to grow the company. This role requires a comfort with ambiguity, ability to work autonomously, attention to details and project management skills.
- Develop and execute on marketing campaigns that increase sales from customers
- Develop a plan for building an active pipeline of potential corporate leads; strategies for nurturing these leads though emails, content, 1-on-1 interactions and converting these leads into customers
- Build and manage a customer database with phone number/emails to enable relationship management; database should be segmented based on customer past behaviors
- Work with Customer Service Personnel to manage the overall operations of the company from time to time
- Create 2+ high-quality content per month that are published on our social media sites to educate customers about our products and the benefits of healthy living
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns that increase awareness and track the success of these
- Connect with influential media outlets and journalists to place stories about company news and other initiatives
- Track, measure and analyze all marketing initiatives to report on return-on-investment (ROI) and enable focus on initiatives with the highest ROI
- Manage periodic management meetings to report on ongoing marketing initiative and results so far
- Willingness to learn about health foods, with the goal of eventually becoming a passionate evangelist
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Communication or other related degree
- Some past experience in marketing preferred
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform decisions
- Active and well rounded personal presence on social media, with a command of the major networks and their best practices
- Excellent organizational skills to work independently and manage multiple projects with several moving parts
- Must own a car that is available for traveling to engage with clients; fuel will be provided
- Female marketer preferred.
Method of Application
Please send your CV ASAP to email@example.com using the position as subject of the mail.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.