If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Adexen Recruitment Agency - Our Client is a multinational firm, the world leader in wines and spirit delivering on leading premium brands in the industry.
Job Reference: 1170
The role is responsible for delivering all aspects of Logistics and Supply Chain to the organization including strategy development, the provision of business solutions, service delivery and budget management. As part of procurement team, has input into the overall strategy and management of the company.
- Identify and evaluate operational risks such as supply, quality (including food safety), safety, environment, security, regulatory compliance
- Design and implement appropriate risk-mitigation plan in compliance with internal and external standards and norms
- Maintain and develop operations performance by implementing performance assessment and continuous improvement systems.
- Develop, implement and improve business planning capabilities by understanding and challenging market demand and optimizing procurement, production and replenishment plans accordingly in order to meet demand.
- Implement and optimize production / process management to meet the planned customer service levels, the required quality standard, at the required cost.
- Master stock management, related infrastructure and goods transfer processes taking into account planning, quality demands, planned quantities and costs constraints.
- Manage the whole procurement cycle from business needs identification to suppliers relationship management
- Place service and quality at the heart of the business, making sure customer satisfaction is optimum
- Lead change to ensure new solutions are evaluated, adopted and implemented (through alignment of business strategy, culture, structure, processes, people, and the implementation of projects).
- Ability to communicate effectively and build beneficial relationship with key stakeholders, through strong interpersonal skills.
- Relevant degree in Supply Chain Management or related field.
- 9 years Supply Chain experience in a commercial environment preferably with hands-on experience in demand planning, procurement and process management.
- Proactive, strategic and with excellent Leadership skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
go to method of application »
Job Reference: 1175
Our Client is a multinational firm, the world leader in wines and spirit delivering on leading premium brands in the industry.
- Demand forecast planning done in conjunction with sales budgets
- Replenishment and Shipment forecasts done in conjunction with demand forecasts and sales budgets to ensure sufficient stock levels
- Forecast plans to be approved by the Demand Planning and Procurement Manager
- Utilize a collaborative and consensus approach by working with Sales, Marketing and Finance to obtain and ensure that current and accurate information is used in demand forecasts
- Lead and take complete ownership of S&OP with all relevant stakeholders – present monthly analysis and updates on the past month
- Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models, and evaluate forecast results.
- Develop demand forecasts (operational forecasts) at multiple levels of aggregation for multiple time horizons as part of a demand planning function – i.e. clear phasing of demand plan by SKU
- Coordinate cross-functional research activities to reconcile significant variances and refine the forecast model to reflect updated sales and marketing assumptions – these are meetings held outside of the S&OP meetings
- Prepare, report, and communicate forecast and inventory measurements to management (forecast accuracy, inventory plan vs. targets).
- Challenges demand assumptions (e.g., sales and long term inventories) and propose / refines the plan
- Participates in key decision making ( e.g., sales and operations planning ) in order to integrate planning and operational constraints (financial, service, time)
- Drives performance KPIs (product availability) and adapts plans to meet targets
- Models and articulates operational capacity
- Proposes and makes decisions on capital investments based on the long term plan
- Improve processes, methods systems planning optimization
- Defines target KPIs to ensure improved business planning capability
- Develop, use, and maintain Demand Planning software as the primary forecasting system tool (Trust project to implement “Infor system”).
- Implementation and utilization of demand management software (Infor – trust project) that is used to house the critical information, and is integrated with the ERP system as well as the Sales & Operations Planning platform
- Refined systems and methods to continually improve forecasts so that the company can better anticipate customer needs.
- Initiates and leads the development of short and long-term supply plans to balance the demand forecast with cost, efficiency and capacity constraints.
- Draft the plan from which replenishment is to be executed this is to be reviewed by manager and actioned accordingly
- Planning delivery timetables – for both Inbound stock and IBT’s
- Manage inventory levels and targets (by set parameters such as ABC, DIC and safety stock), to ensure demand plan is achieved
- Proactively report SKU availability issues – at both warehouse and brand owner level
- Coordinates cross functional resolution of day to day issues related to supply and demand discrepancies, ensures effective "lesson learned" documentation – eg OOS situations
- Create/define metrics to monitor BO performance (KPI’s)
- Manage cross-functional monthly meetings with BO’s + local production team – discuss forecasts, planned ordering cycle and BO performance.
- Complete special projects and assignments as requested
- Degree in Supply Chain Management or similar
- 5 years’ experience in import/exports in the liquor industry
- Experience in demand/replenishment forecast planning/forecast tools and ERP systems (eg SAP, JDE)
- Risk Management, Operational Performance Optimisation, Operations Planning Optimisation
- Production and Process Management, Logistics Optimisation, Procurement, Creativity and Innovation, Business & Financial Acumen, Customer Service & Quality Orientation, Project and Change Management
- Problem Solving, Commercial Awareness, Leading and Developing Others,
- Teamwork, Influencing Skills, Building and Maintaining Collaborative Relationships, Strategic Planning, Adaptability.
go to method of application »
Job Reference: 1167
Our client is a multinational food-products manufacturing company that produces dairy products, bottled water, cereals, baby foods and yogurts.
- To maintain precise sales data and reports through ERP.
- To ensure that all tasks within sales organization are carried out in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
- To ensure and assist in effective use of PDA or relating issues for effective sales and reporting.
- To determine company revenue budget by interacting with the top management and sales team.
- To ensure that the company revenue budget is broken down per sales channel, sales regions and Cities.
- To determine company prices for all products.
- Provide accurate and timely forecast for each SKU to the operations department to ensure adequate product delivery.
- Ensure accurate data is maintained on all company customers in the ERP.
- Track and analyze key metrics
- Collect, consolidate and generate sales reports on need and periodic basis
- Compile key pieces of information related to performance against sales objectives to be reviewed by Management and report approved plans to Finance for processing.
- Proactively analyzes data and reports on key findings to sales leadership.
- Develop presentations that analyze sales and marketing activities and achievements from ERP.
- Reporting and analysis for the Sales and Marketing departments, including: executive reporting of sales and marketing results, key metrics and KPIs, campaign tracking and analysis, and ad hoc strategic analysis. –
- Implements and manages reports and dashboards from the ERP ensuring sales reps and leaders have access to key data required to successfully manage the business.
- Monitors the accuracy and efficient distribution of sales reports and external intelligence essential to the sales organization. Recommends revisions to existing reports, or assists in the development of new reporting tools as needed
- Accountable for ensuring that Company Budgets are accurately broken down per product, channel, City and District.
- Accountable for customer master data update in Navision
- Clear and concise dissemination of company information on prices and rebates and other sales related issue to the customer and company –wide.
- Accountable for providing accurate data on sales to aid top management decision.
- Act as point of liaison between the company central Management and its districts and cities.
- Supports all other departments within the organization by ensuring clear flow of information on Sales performance and other relevant information are available as at when needed.
- Support sales team with relevant information on development within the company and other sales cities and districts that might affect their performance or the company business.
- Support sales development team in ensuring that accurate data are captured on the Company MIS.
- Ideal candidates will have Business Analysis and the ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical abilities.
- Decision Making, Business Acumen.
- High level use of initiative and problems solving skill.
- Achievement Drive - Sets goals and strives to achieve them with enthusiasm and determination.
- Has a good understanding of the business environment and the impact their behaviour has on the reputation and business of the company.
- Interpersonal skills and team player.
- IT skills, Ms Office (Excel, PPT, Navision),SQL and database experience.
- Proactive, punctual and reliable, well presented and spoken and vibrant nature.
- Possesses a high degree of assertiveness across cultural and educational diversity.
- Minimum of 10 years’ related experience with strong background in sales and finance in FMCG market.
- Must be a degree holder in any management/finance related course.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.