Managing Director/CEO at a Reputable Stock Broking Firm
Posted on: 7 December, 2016
Deadline: 21 December, 2016
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View Jobs posted same day
A reputable Stock Broking firm, which has been in existence for over two decades, is desirous of employing a high-flying individual with a proven track record of performance for the challenging position in the company.
Location: Head Office in Lagos and offices in parts of the country
- Policy initiation for Board approval.
- Coordination of policy and strategy plan implementation.
- Articulation of programmes for exploitation of new business opportunities.
- Ensuring the sustenance and deepening the existing relationships.
- Directing human and material resources of the company effectively and efficiently.
- To put in place effective Risk Management structure so as to ensure that the company suffers no loss of investment or income.
- Promotion of corporate identity and public image of the company (brand management).
- To provide oversight of management committees.
- To provide performance reports to the Board, Shareholders, Auditors and Regulators.
- To interface effectively with regulatory authorities and other government agencies.
- To develop and manage operating budgets, and ensure compliance with all relevant regulatory requirements.
- To ensure strict financial controls and reporting practices within the organization to meet regulatory and legal requirements.
- Age: 35 -45 years.
- Education: B.Sc./B.A. in Accountancy, Finance, Actuarial Science, Management, Marketing, Economics. Any other Business or Finance course with a minimum of a Second Class Lower Division. MBA is an added advantage.
- Experience: 7 years in a reputable and thriving Stock Broking firm with at least three (3) years in senior management position.
- Skills set: Entrepreneurship, business knowledge, negotiation skills, organisational ability, sound knowledge of the market/industry and IT skills.
- Personal qualities: Strong leadership ability, Integrity, sound judgment, interpersonal and influencing skills and ability to communicate effectively.
- Accomplishments: Proven track records of performance in a Stock Broking Firm
- Regulatory requirements:
- A Chartered Stock Broker
- An Authorised Dealing Clerk of the Exchange
- Must have a minimum of 5 (Five) years stock broking experience. But the NSE has an unwritten requirement that the candidate must have at least 3 years experience in management position in a stock broking firm.
Quiet attractive and compares well with what obtains in the industry.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com using the following format while hard copies of their applications together with detailed Curriculum Vitae shold be sent by registered courier or hand delivery to:
Curriculum Vitae Format
- Name (Surname first)
- Qualifications and Grade (Class)
- Have an MBA - (YES or NO)
- Chartered Stock Broker - (YES or NO)
- Authorized Dealing - (YES or NO)
- Stock broking experience in years
- Number of years in management position
- Contact address to include telephone number and e-mail address
- Indebted, judgement debtor, involved in fraud - (YES or NO)
- Indicted by Commission of Enquiry - (YES or NO)
- Refused of membership or expelled by a professional body - (YES or NO)
- Convicted by a court of Law or under pending criminal investigation - (YES or NO)
- Disqualified by law in Nigeria from being a Managing Director of a Stock Broking Firm - (YES or NO)
- Managed a company that was involuntarily liquidate or delisted from the Nigeria Stock Exchange.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- IBD Analyst/Associate at Exotix
- Division Manager, Capital Market Development at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Career Opportunities at First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank)
- Business Development / Deal Origination Officer at Nexus Capital Markets, LLC
- Career Opportunities at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Career Opportunities at Dangote Group
- Relationship Managers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Career Opportunities at Wema Bank Plc