If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Sundry Foods is an integrated food services company founded in 2003 and operating in major cities in Nigeria. We are a leading food services provider in two out of the three largest cities in the country, bringing our now trademark great tasting ready-to-eat food and quality services to thousands of people and institutions daily through its chain and network of restaurants, bakeries and other catering facilities.We are currently expanding our services and presence across the country, and we are on the lookout for team players to fill various positions . Do you have what it takes to make the team?
We're looking for candidates with...
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent in any field preferably in Hospitality, Food or Management related courses such as:- Hotel and catering Mgt., Food, Science & technology, Business Administration & Management - Candidate must be able to demonstrate a good level of education to justify grade (Minimum of Second class lower)
- Evidence of completion of compulsory NYSC or exemption
- Demonstrable leadership and supervisory experience
- Passion for good food
- Business Acumen and ability to a take a strategic perspective
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Should have strong analytical and numerical skills
- Good People skills
- Computer literate ( Able to use Microsoft office suite)
- High level initiative
- The interest to do shift work over weekends and public holidays
- Willingness to travel and work in various cities across the country
- Not more than 30 years old by 31 December 2016
What's in it for you?
- Training in accordance with a formal Restaurant management curriculum
- Good career advancement prospects
- Competitive compensation package
go to method of application »
The Executive Assistant to the MD/CEO will be responsible for providing a broad range of executive and administrative support to the CEO. He/She will interact with staff (at all levels), be responsible for the management of the CEO’s calendar, investor relations, report preparation and review, handle the CEO’s presentations as well as manage special projects assigned to him/her by the CEO.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Management, Accounting, Business Administration or relevant field. Master’s in Business Administration will be added advantage.
- Minimum of five years’ post qualification experience, at least 2 of which must be in a middle-management role preferably in a financial services or professional services organisation.
- Must have excellent presentation skills
- Must have attention to details
- Must be commercially aware, have excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Must have experience in a consulting role, business planning, finance or as a high-level Executive Assistant
- Must have good knowledge of financial analysis and modeling
- Mush have strong working knowledge of MS Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Must have experience managing multiple assignments/projects and conflicting priorities with the pressure of short, demanding deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Must not be more than 35 years’ old
- Provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests, arranging conference calls, attending meeting and taking notes of same.
- Be responsible for heavy calendar management, requiring interaction with both internal and external executives and assistants, as well as consultants, to coordinate a variety of complex executive meetings
- Manage special projects for and on behalf of the CEO, working with and across several departmental functional managers to achieve desired results
- Assist with management of investor relations
- Assist the CEO with preparation of reports, memos, letters, financial statements and PowerPoint presentations using applicable software applications.
Only qualified candidates who are willing and available to partake in the selection exercise which is scheduled to hold in Port Harcourt should apply.
go to method of application »
Locations Port Harcourt/Abuja
The Supply Chain Officer will be responsible for planning, buying and distribution of raw materials with the goal of improving the quality and efficiency of supply chain operations in the assigned region (Port Harcourt or Abuja).
Ideal candidates must have
- A Bachelor's degree in any related field. Second class lower at the minimum.
- At least 3 years relevant experience in Supply Chain management in a retail setting.
- Attention to details and good planning skils
- High initiative
- Good computer skills especially MS Excel and Word
Only qualified candidates who are available to undergo the selection process in Port Harcourt (the scheduled location of the selection exercise) should apply.
27, December 2016
Method of Application
Applicants shoould send a CV and a formal cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org