Pharmacist at Teclab Management Services Limited
Posted on: 30 November, 2016
Deadline: 14 December, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Teclab Management Services Limited
Teclab is a specialist consulting firm dedicated to human resource services and management. Founded on a philosophy and style that has positioned her to consistently provide a reliable and effective work force as well as manage total overhaul, re-engineering and training services to her numerous clients since 2006.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Accept and dispense prescription medications
- Provide consultation on prescription and non-prescription medications for storage, dosage, side effects, and drug interactions
- Supervise pharmacy staff members including pharmacy technicians, pharmacy clerks, etc.
- Proper management of patient records and pharmacy files
- Maintain appropriate inventory on pharmaceutical and medical supplies
- Identify patient’s drug-related problems and effectively communicate with physicians and other healthcare practitioners
- Order and purchase pharmaceutical supplies, medical supplies, or drugs, maintaining stock, storing and handling.
- Analyze prescribing trends to monitor patient compliance and to prevent excessive usage or harmful interaction while managing clients with chronic ailments.
- Advise customers on the selection of medication brands, medical equipment, or healthcare supplies
- keep up to date with, and contribute to, research and development.
Job Specific Competencies (Skills/ Knowledge/ Attributes):
- Analytical skills
- Ability to think critically
- Strong numerical skills
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving skills
- Observation skills
- Communication and social skills
- First Degree in Pharmacy and MPharm would be an added advantage.
Job Specification (Experience & Training) Academic and Professional:
- First Degree in Pharmacy
- Minimum of 5 Years Experience, with experience in purchase of drugs and prescriptions.
Competencies Required Skills:
- Oral and written communications
- Ability to establish effective professional relationships with customers
- Basic accounting, accountability and reconciliation skills are very essential.
- Extensive knowledge of road networks and routes
- Attitude: Must be Friendly, honest, transparent and diligent in all dealings.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Teclab Management Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- SAP Project Lead/ SAP Senior Functional Consultants at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Executive Assistant to the Managing Director at Bradfield Consulting Limited
- Senior Marketing Managers at Fosad Consulting Ltd
- Relationship Managers at Loyalty Solutions Limited
- Legal Vacancies at WFO Roedl & Partner
- Jobs at Human Resource Specialists Limited
- Editors at Fadac Resources
- Security Support Officers at a Leading Bank - Rovedana Consulting