Pharmacist at Teclab Management Services Limited
Posted on: 30 November, 2016
Deadline: 14 December, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Teclab Management Services Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Teclab is a specialist consulting firm dedicated to human resource services and management. Founded on a philosophy and style that has positioned her to consistently provide a reliable and effective work force as well as manage total overhaul, re-engineering and training services to her numerous clients since 2006.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Accept and dispense prescription medications
- Provide consultation on prescription and non-prescription medications for storage, dosage, side effects, and drug interactions
- Supervise pharmacy staff members including pharmacy technicians, pharmacy clerks, etc.
- Proper management of patient records and pharmacy files
- Maintain appropriate inventory on pharmaceutical and medical supplies
- Identify patient’s drug-related problems and effectively communicate with physicians and other healthcare practitioners
- Order and purchase pharmaceutical supplies, medical supplies, or drugs, maintaining stock, storing and handling.
- Analyze prescribing trends to monitor patient compliance and to prevent excessive usage or harmful interaction while managing clients with chronic ailments.
- Advise customers on the selection of medication brands, medical equipment, or healthcare supplies
- keep up to date with, and contribute to, research and development.
Job Specific Competencies (Skills/ Knowledge/ Attributes):
- Analytical skills
- Ability to think critically
- Strong numerical skills
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving skills
- Observation skills
- Communication and social skills
- First Degree in Pharmacy and MPharm would be an added advantage.
Job Specification (Experience & Training) Academic and Professional:
- First Degree in Pharmacy
- Minimum of 5 Years Experience, with experience in purchase of drugs and prescriptions.
Competencies Required Skills:
- Oral and written communications
- Ability to establish effective professional relationships with customers
- Basic accounting, accountability and reconciliation skills are very essential.
- Extensive knowledge of road networks and routes
- Attitude: Must be Friendly, honest, transparent and diligent in all dealings.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Teclab Management Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Event Manager at Pete Gelton Consulting
- Latest Jobs at Inter-Arc Consultants Ltd
- Personal Assistant at the Perfect PA
- HSEQ Officer at Tsachal Limited
- Job Openings at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Enterprise Sales Executives at Ascentech Services Ltd
- 2018 Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme at Pricewaterhousecoopers (PWC)
- Office Assistant at Workforce Group