Music Teacher at Orpheus Company Limited
Posted on: 30 November, 2016
Deadline: 7 December, 2016
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at Orpheus Company Limited
Orpheus Company Limited was established in 1989 with a clear commitment to the development of beneficial music in homes, schools, churches and the larger Nigerian society. From that time, we have been involved in the burgeoning musical activities in the country.
With shops spread across the country, we have grown to become the first ‘port of call’ for musical instruments, publications, recorded music, equipment, accessories and services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Orpheus Music Academy is seeking to employ the services of exceptional qualified music teachers with significant experience in working with musical instruments and in teaching both music theory and practice.
- Candidates must possess a love for music, a love for teaching, an ability to imbue musical appreciation in young children and the patience required to train them in music theory and across various musical instruments.
- Research and create lesson plans; deliver lessons enthusiastically to students; evaluate student performance through tests and exams; actively encourage music instrument practice; keep music room in excellent condition; keep music instruments in excellent condition; seek and encourage raw talent in students; train select students for solos or group pieces during musical events.
- Job Experience: 2 years of music teaching experience.
- Min Qualification: TRINITY or ABRSM Grade 5
- Orchestra Experience
- Music Theory
- Music Composition
Method of Application
Applicants should send their recent CV's with a Cover letter, subject “MUSIC TEACHER” to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Orpheus Company LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunity at Maxima Productions Company
- Digital Marketing Manager at Human Edge Limited
- General Manager Vacancy at Robert Walters
- Job Vacancies at Poshbase
- Career Opportunity at The BBC
- 2017 Graduate Management Trainee Program at Terragon Group
- Ongoing Recruitment at The Beat 99.9 FM
- IT/Contact Centre Manager at Tequila Nigeria