Latest Job Opening at Newgate Medical Services Limited
Posted on: 24 November, 2016
Deadline: 31 December, 2016
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at NewGate Hospital
Newgate Medical Services Limited started operations in October, 2000 with committed staff of 10 with the aim of bridging the obvious gap identified in health care delivery service in Ikorodu. We decided to change the face of healthcare by raising the standard of healthcare delivery. We have over the years maintained our standards with continuous improvement of performance. Dynamism has been our watchword.
- Must possess a First degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Accounting or other related discipline from a reputable institution Other qualifications or certifications relating to this role will be an added advantage
- Experience Must have at least one year work experience in HMO & Billing in a healthcare facility.
- Must have experience with dealing with all stakeholders involved in HMO activities
- Must possess in-depth knowledge of HMO Business as well as account reconciliation and other related accounting tasks.
- Required Skills Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Must have a good command of written and spoken English.
- Must be smart, good looking, time-conscious and possesses good interpersonal relationship.
- Must be a good manager of time, resources, people and situations.
- Must have a good grasp of Microsoft office tools (Excel, Word, etc)
- Must like meeting people, keeping and sustaining healthy relationships
Additional Info Must not be more than 40 years of age. Must reside in Ikorodu or within proximity of Ikorodu.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to NewGate Hospital career website on newgatemed.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about NewGate HospitalSimilar Jobs
- Finance Vacancy at a Medical Company - Talent Bureau
- Nursing Vacancy at Abuja Clinics
- Fresh Job Recruitment at the Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) Teaching Hospital
- Consultancy Role at Meridian Hospital
- Marketing Officers at a Newly Established Health Management Organisation Via TheJobMag
- Jobs at Schubbs Dental Clinics
- Anaesthetic Nurse at Abuja Clinics
- Graduate and Experienced Nurses at Barau Dikko Teaching Hospital