Sales Manager Role at an Insurance Firm Via Fosad Consulting
Posted on: 22 November, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Insurance
View All Jobs at Fosad Consulting
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Fosad Consulting - We are a business support services firm with offerings in Human Resource Management, Expatriate and Allied Services, and Estate Management. Our client, a pace setter in the insurance Industry is seeking to hire apt and dynamic individuals who will function as Direct Sales Managers in different locations within Lagos.
The primary focus of this position is to generate revenue, drive channel penetration and improve brand visibility for the Company.
- Managing promotions and campaigns effectively to ensure market penetration.
- Working closely with line manager in the preparation of proposals/ Product papers.
- Achieving the assigned target in terms of revenue.
- Sending out and active follow up of Monthly Renewals.
- Soliciting for new businesses.
- Generation, monitoring and publish monthly (Life and General Business) Global and Retail reports
- Day to day management of channel’s activities for both Life and General Business activities.
- Market and product research analysis. (Customer product feedback & Competitors intelligence) to know what products we can improve on.
- Prompt response to all mails/requests (Quote, Underwriting, Documents and confirmation of authenticity) within agreed timelines in the SLA.
- Liaising with the department below on related issues.
- Underwriting (Life and General Business)
- Claims (Life and General Business)
- Finance (Life and General Business)
- Follow up on outstanding proposals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or any related field
- A minimum of five (5) years’ direct sales experience in a financial institution preferably a Bank or an Insurance firm.
- Ability to maintain high Grooming Standards.
- Experience in customer service.
- Excellent Marketing and negotiation skills.
- Good Relationship management skills.
- Ability to self-motivate and manage self and sales team.
- Good I.T, budget and report writing skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- The ability to understand and analyse sales figures
On meeting assigned target, candidate will become a full staff.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Fosad Consulting career website on www.smartrecruiters.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Fosad ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Assistant Manager, Business Development at Willis Towers Watson Nigeria Limited
- Operations Manager at an Insurance Firm - Workforce Group