Sales Opportunity at Mondelez International LLC - Cadbury Nigeria Plc
Posted on: 15 November, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Mondelez International
Mondelez International LLC is a whole new company that has been re-imagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world’s favorite brands. Launched on Oct. 1, 2012, and employing around 100,000 people around the world, MondelÄ'z International comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Number: 1616945
- Reporting to the National Sales Manager, the successful candidate will plan annual division sales strategy in line with agreed objectives.
- The role will deliver agreed volume and value objectives for all products within the assigned division and work actively with distributors to ensure that sales plans reflect integration of channels/REs across the market.
- He/she will also lead, coach and motivate the divisional sales team for effective maximum performance.
Specific responsibilities will include to:
- Plan annual divisional sales strategy in line with the objectives set out in the Sales Operations Plan and agreed with the National Sales Manager
- Effectively manage company sales for growth, market share and profit for the business.
- Engage sales team and distributors in the division to drive and deliver overall sales objective and growth agenda.
- Provide strategic direction to the divisional sales team
- Be responsible for the P&L for the division - budget preparation, fund management and cost control
- Participate in distributor selection process and review performance
- Establish high level network with distributors and competitors which enables pick up of significant industry information and plan to increase distribution of key priority SKUs and maximise distributor / wholesale activities
- Lead divisional sales team to manage the selling and merchandising agents to ensure that company sales and merchandising standards are maintained
- Maintain and develop positive customer relationships with all relevant stakeholders
- Recommend and ensure the implementation of capability improvement plans for divisional sales team in line with company guidelines
- Good first Degree in any related discipline from a reputable institution. Higher degree(s) , such as MBA, will be an advantage
- Minimum of ten (10) years’ relevant experience with at least 4 years in in a similar role, preferably in multinational FMCG environment
- Strong strategic orientation, demonstrable leadership, negotiation, interpersonal and financial management skills
- Good communication (verbal & written) skills. Ability to communicate in local dialect of the territory is essential
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Mondelez International career website on mondelez.taleo.net to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Mondelez InternationalSimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at Jotna Nigeria Limited
- Winfoods Limited Fresh Job Recruitment
- Graduate Graphic Designer & Social Media Executive at Promasidor
- Marketing Manager at Adonis & Abbey Publishers Ltd
- Sales Representatives at SABMiller
- Finance Manager (Senior) at an FMCG Company - Lorache Group
- Fan Milk Plc Recruitment for Admin Assistant - Technical
- Finance Manager at PPG Protective & Marine Coatings