Web Developer at AK Infotech Solutions Limited
Posted on: 15 November, 2016
Deadline: 24 November, 2016
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at AK Infotech Solutions Limited
AK Infotech Solutions Limited is a Nigerian Technology Company providing Customised Software Solutions, Technology Consultancy, Mobile App Development and Hardware Design for various industries. Our solutions and expertise covers a wide range of industries including the Nigerian banking sector, telecommunications, oil and gas industry, retail sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- We are looking for a talented web Developer to create amazing user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior user interface design skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional designs.
- Proven Web Design experience
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Knowledge of mobile application technology: Cordova & Android studio
Qualification and Skill
- Minimum of B.Sc or HND in the Computer Science or any other related course.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CV's to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AK Infotech Solutions LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Cloud Infrastructure & Platform Sales Executive at Oracle Nigeria
- MasterCard Recruitment For Manager, Implementation
- Client Service Officers at Bizpoint Consult Limited
- Evaluation Manager at re:Learn - Co-Creation HuB (CcHUB)
- Web Developers at Xown Solutions Limited
- Head of Project Management at Byteworks Technology Solutions Limited
- Web Developer (Intern) at CS&C
- Latest Job Vacancies at Management Alternatives Limited