Job Opening at Pete Ground Services Limited
Posted on: 7 November, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Aviation / Airline
View All Jobs at Pete Ground Services Limited
Pete Ground Services Limited is looking to fill the position below
- Act as the main point of contact for visitors and callers, including reception duties.
- Provide general administrative support to the Chief Executive Officer and staff team.
- Provide support for programme/projects including assisting with administration of project work where appropriate and when agreed.
- Undertake general administrative duties including:
- Collation and distribution of minutes, reports and other documents etc.
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing mail and general emails.
- Undertake and assist in the recording and processing of invoices, receipts and payments as required and instructed. Also ensure appropriate record keeping.
- Arrange hospitality, purchase supplies to ensure the smooth running of the organization on a day to day and as required basis.
- Maintain the central filing system, general database and archive.
- Provide administrative support for matters relating to the premises and operations including security, alarms, opening, insurance and transport.
- Undertake such other duties and responsibilities of an equivalent nature as from time to time may be required.
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience in administrative
- Have excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Be versatile with Microsoft office tools
- Ability to work under minimum supervision
- Resident around Ikeja and its environs
Method of Application
Applicants should kindly send their CVs to email@example.com
Please indicate the position for which you are applying for in the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs