Job Opening at Pete Ground Services Limited
Posted on: 7 November, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Aviation / Airline
View All Jobs at Pete Ground Services Limited
Pete Ground Services Limited is looking to fill the position below
- Act as the main point of contact for visitors and callers, including reception duties.
- Provide general administrative support to the Chief Executive Officer and staff team.
- Provide support for programme/projects including assisting with administration of project work where appropriate and when agreed.
- Undertake general administrative duties including:
- Collation and distribution of minutes, reports and other documents etc.
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing mail and general emails.
- Undertake and assist in the recording and processing of invoices, receipts and payments as required and instructed. Also ensure appropriate record keeping.
- Arrange hospitality, purchase supplies to ensure the smooth running of the organization on a day to day and as required basis.
- Maintain the central filing system, general database and archive.
- Provide administrative support for matters relating to the premises and operations including security, alarms, opening, insurance and transport.
- Undertake such other duties and responsibilities of an equivalent nature as from time to time may be required.
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience in administrative
- Have excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Be versatile with Microsoft office tools
- Ability to work under minimum supervision
- Resident around Ikeja and its environs
Method of Application
Applicants should kindly send their CVs to email@example.com
Please indicate the position for which you are applying for in the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Pete Ground Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Job Openings at Landover Company Limited
- Fresh Vacancies at Pete Ground Services Limited
- Quality and Safety Auditor at Air Peace Limited