Tropical General Investments (TGI) Group is an international investment and holding company with over three decades of experience in building sustainable businesses in fast moving consumer goods (FMCG), agriculture, agro-allied, healthcare, chemicals, real estate and oil and gas in 12 countries including Nigeria, Ghana, Republic of Benin, Morocco, UAE, India, South Africa, China etc. with an over 9,000 multicultural workforce.
- Work closely with sales & other internal organs to ensure successful marketing initiatives across all geographies.
- Production & Development of all marketing Collaterals.
- Ownership of all BTL & TTL initiatives to engage consumers as per activation platforms & initiatives planned.
- Responsible for market activation programs, consumer promotions and trade interventions initiated by market - with robust control & tracking mechanisms along with metrics to measure effectiveness of the program.
- Minimum of first degree and five years relevant experience in FMCG.
Method of Application
Qualified candidates to apply only to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale