Engineering Vacancy at an EPC Company - WTS Energy
Posted on: 31 October, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at WTS Energy
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
WTS Energy - Our client, an EPC company in Nigeria, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Number: WTSmvan12628
About the job
- The objective of the job is to provide a central engineering service for the Company as a whole but Facilities in particular. Primary responsibilities will involve Front-end Engineering, discipline engineering support (effectively at Technical Authority level) to detailed engineering (by 3rd party contractors), development and maintaining of Company engineering standards, management and administration of technical change to Basis of Design for projects, administration of regulatory permits/approvals and regulatory liaison with authorities (DPR), and the development and monitoring of Quality Assurance controls.
- Current operations involve both onshore and offshore areas where, in view of the maturity of the fields, projects typically include upgrades and expansion of existing facilities to accommodate infield drilling and secondary recovery (primarily water injection).
- Minimum of a BSc’s. degree in an engineering discipline.
- Minimum of 25 years’ experience in engineering design, including at least 10 years for an EPC company, with at least 10 years recently at engineering management level in the oil and gas industry (both onshore and offshore).
- Previous direct experience as part of a project team in a design engineering and/or project engineering role is a prerequisite.
- Recent experience of working in Nigeria is essential.
- Managed multidiscipline teams of diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Sound working knowledge of engineering standards and codes.
- Computer literate (including sound working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and MS Project).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to WTS Energy career website on www.wtsenergy.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about WTS EnergySimilar Jobs
- Head Of Education Content & Business Development Strategy At Axiom Learning Solutions Limited
- Channel Sales Consultant - Industrial Safety Industrial Safety & Graphics Products at Tusen Consulting
- Job Openings at Kennedia Consulting
- Architect at LeadHire Limited
- FEMALE Sales Manager at SPC Patterns Consulting
- Latest Jobs at Kimberly Ryan
- Product/Brand Manager (FMCG) at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Psychologist at Protege Management