Latest Job Opportunities at Adexen Recruitment Agency
Posted on: 28 October, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Adexen
Adexen Recruitment Agency - Our client is a world leading supplier of equipment, packaging services and label manufactures company
Job Reference: 1131
- Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office.
- Support managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication.
- Liaise with regional HQ in relation with customer queries
- Answer phone inquiries using a professional and courteous manner
- Direct phone inquiries (transmit messages) to the appropriate staff members at the Tunis Office
- Reply to general information requests with the accurate information
- Assure Correspondence
- Prepare and send outgoing faxes, mail, and courier parcels
- Forward incoming general e-mails to the appropriate staff members
- Manage Office driver
- Administer petty cash according to established procedures
- Purchase, receive and store the office supplies ensuring that basic supplies are always available
- Assure payment of bills
- Records expenses and prepares the cash and bank statements at month end
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Code and file material according to the established procedures
- Update and ensure the accuracy of the organization's databases
- Back-up electronic files using proper procedures
- Provide secretarial and administrative support to management and other staff
- Make travel, meeting and other arrangements for staff
- Coordinate the maintenance of office equipment
- Degree level qualification from a reputable university
- Minimum of 2yrs experience from a corporate organisation
- Proven admin or assistant experience
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
Job Reference: 1130
- Read, interpret and work from blueprints, drawings, schematics, diagrams, sketches, and specifications.
- Learn characteristics of new systems and equipment and update skills to adapt to changing technology.
- Learn general and specialized software applications.
- Learn basic features of computer equipment.
- Effectively use test equipment.
- Safely lift heavy tools and materials.
- Diagnose electronic, electro-mechanical, electrical, and mechanical malfunctions.
- Make complex emergency repairs.
- Reporting during and after business trip and keep accurate records
- B.Sc., in Electrical/Mechanical Technology and/or equivalent hands on job experience
- Minimum of 2/3 years’ professional experience (in an industrial field)
- Follow oral and written instructions
- Reliable written and spoken English skills
- Work effectively and cooperatively with other personal
- Willingness to travel without restrictions outside Nigeria
Job Reference: 1159
- Responsible for the sale of Packaging Machinery and for managing customer relationships and needs in Central and Western Africa.
- Grow existing market and gain new customers.
- Liaise with the local management to provide detailed forecasts and action plans for the growth of the business
- Collect and analyze information and data about the market, trend and competition
- Achieve operational excellence and effective utilization of resources
- Establish effective communication and cooperation within the region and the company as well.
- Motivate and drive performance of all team members to sell and grow profitable business
- Foster a good working climate and strong teamwork
- Degree in engineering (with proven track of at least 2 to 3 years of B2B experience in a similar job in the sales).
- Proven Commercial and Marketing background.
- Previous experience in the Carton/Corrugated Board packaging industry
- Good and sound knowledge of Carton and Corrugated Board packaging business, its application in the industry and its customers.
- Good knowledge in sales management.
- Ability to understand the business and its challenges.
- Proactive work style, highly reliable and accountable.
- Fluent in English with strong communication skills.
- Speaking French would be a plus.
- Act dynamically and pragmatically under pressure.
- Ability to take initiatives and manage multiple tasks
- Creative, team builder, result oriented
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AdexenSimilar Jobs
- Field Sales Executives at Voda Paints Limited
- Graduate ICT Assistant at Wemy Industries Limited
- Sales Electrical Engineers at JMG Limited
- Dangote Group Recruitment for Fleet Store Officers - NASCON Allied Industries Plc
- Promotions Officer at SABMiller Plc
- Jobs at Kimberly-Clark
- Latest Jobs at Integrated Corporate Services Limited
- General Ledger Accountant at a Leading Multi-national Manufacturing Company - Stresert Services Limited