Job Openings at Janchine Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 28 October, 2016
Deadline: 4 November, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Janchine Nigeria Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Janchine Nigeria Limited was incorporated in March 2007 as a Support Services and other Logistics firm. Being Human Capital Managers, we strive to add value to our clients business by providing unequalled, unique and excellent services to various sectors such as Banks, Insurance Companies, Manufacturing, and other corporate organizations, by leveraging on our experienced human capital base.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- This position provides a full array of services related to Facilities Operations and is considered essential services personnel that must be available on a 24 hour, seven-day per week basis in the event of emergencies.
- Will link each maintenance item to a recurring operational budget and will oversee progress to determine if adequate resources are available to effectively complete all maintenance requirements while ensuring budget remains within established parameters.
- Orders, obtains, safeguards, distributes and maintains proper usage of needed equipment, materials and supplies.
- Formulates and executes plans for the effective utilization of assigned personnel and available equipment, material and supplies. Manages staff work assignments.
- Programs and plans work for regular and overtime shifts.
- Responsible for the hiring, firing, promotion, demotion and disciplining of employees.
- Responsible for supervising personnel and provides work schedules and assignments for personnel including: mechanics, shift engineers, forepersons and office staff and supervises the performance of their work.
- Maintains records of attendance, overtime, vacations, etc.
go to method of application »
Industry: An Aluminum Steel Industry.
- An Experienced Admin/Marketing Officer with an engaging role that will ignite strengths in administrative and marketing support, social media coordination, customer service and problem solving.
- A bright individual who can confidently make decisions and turn out results.
- Anticipate and respond to the administrative needs of the Divisional Sales Manager and Sales Reps
- Update social media content on various sites; monitor and report on competitive social media activities
- Prepare/ update sales presentations, sell sheets and trade show documents
- Provide professional marketing, sales and customer service support
- Assist with graphic, website and marketing material development
- Coordinate trade shows and follow up after completion of shows
- Develop new strategies to maximize social media exposure
- Conduct product/ market research and competitor surveys
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree is required
- Minimum 2 years of Import/ Sales/ Marketing Administration experience a must
- Advanced proficiency with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint applications
- Experience with social media, web content and management tools.
- Outstanding written, oral and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work well independently as well as with a team
- High degree of organization, detail focus and initiative
- Strong follow up/ follow through skills.
- Flexible and upbeat personality.
- Must be Familiar with the regulatory bodies (Agency).
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Janchine Nigeria LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Digital Marketing Manager at Workforce Group
- Information Technology Job Vacancies at Rovedana Limited
- Latest Jobs at McTimothy Associates
- Operations Manager at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Account Executive, Business Development - Small Package at UPS Supply Chain Solutions
- Business Development Manager - Wireline Logging at Maurice Xandra Solutions
- Latest Jobs at The Concept Group
- Android Developer at Rovedana