AFM Recruit Is A Recruiting Firm Based In Lekki Phase 1. We Are Looking To Hire A Professional Chef, Supervisor ,Frontdesk person for a prestigious hotel in lekki phase 1.
- Plan And Direct Food Preparation And Culinary Activities
- Estimate Food Requirements And Food/Labor Costs
- Supervise Kitchen Staff’s Activities
- Arrange For Equipment Purchases And Repairs
- Give Prepared Plates The “Final Touch”
- Comply With Nutrition And Sanitation Regulations And Safety Standards
- Maintain A Positive And Professional Approach With Coworkers And Customers
- Proven Working Experience As A Head Chef
- Excellent Record Of Kitchen Management
- Keep Up With Cooking Trends And Best Practices
- Prepare and cook foods of all types, either on a regular basis or for special guests or functions.
- Collaborate with other personnel to plan and develop recipes or menus, taking into account such factors as seasonal availability of ingredients or the likely number of customers.
- You must be a degree holder with any qualification and in any specialization.
- Experience: you must have a 5 years’ experience
go to method of application »
Applicant must have strong interpersonal and administrative skills.
- Please have solid references
- Successful history as a front desk agent or related hospitality experience
- Must have a flexible work schedule
- Flexible schedule
- Task-driven individual
- Register & process guests and their assigned rooms
- Accommodate guest requests
- Communicating with hotel staff on the status of guest rooms
- Up Selling guest rooms and promoting hotel services
- Handling cash payments
- Maintain a clean and neat front desk area
go to method of application »
Primarily supervises front office team members to ensure efficient and smooth operations for producing excellent feedbacks and guest satisfaction. Responds in a professional and courteous manner to guests by providing accurate and timely information and services.
You will also ensure hotel charges are processed diligently to guest's accounts, invoices are accurate, billing instructions are verified, all necessary supporting bills and vouchers are attached for direct settlements.
SUPERVISOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure Outstanding customer care at all times.
- Maintains a friendly, cheerful and courteous demeanour at all times.
- Courteously and accurately answers inquiries from potential guests and accepts hotel reservations.
- Responds to telephone and in-person inquiries regarding reservations, hotel information and guest concerns.
- Uses suggestive selling techniques to sell room nights, increase occupancy and revenue.
- Supervise daily shift process ensuring all team members adhere to standard operating procedures.
- Train, direct the work of, resolve issues/problems and coach and counsel the front desk team members to ensure a quality operation.
- Resolve customer issues, complaints, problems in a quick, efficient manner to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and quality service.
- Adhere to company credit limit / floor limit policies.
- Allocate rooms to expected arrivals after checking the guests preferences and special requests.
- Build strong relationships and liaise with all other department's especially housekeeping, reservations etc.
- Operates the EPBX equipment, including, assisting incoming & outgoing calls, setting wake-up calls, enabling DND (Do Not Disturb) and paging for in-house guests.
- Cross Check all billing instructions are correctly updated
- Controls cash transactions at the front desk and maintains complete responsibility for personal bank as specified by hotel bank agreement policy.
- Supervise the operations of the front desk to ensure an optimal level of service and hospitality is provided to the guests.
- Performs other duties as assigned, requested or deemed necessary by management.
- Ensure Front office log book and hotel log book is always updated and actioned upon.
- Ensures safety by following guest check in and security procedures and reporting suspicious activity to security, manager, or MOD.
- Participate in hotel committees and task force assignments.
- Assist all departments in servicing the guests during high volume periods.
Degree or Diploma in Hospitality Management is an asset or Graduates bachelor degree and/or diploma in hotel or other related field. Computer Knowledge and experience in MS office programs.
Minimum 2 to 3 years work experience as a supervisor in a hotel.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Cvs to firstname.lastname@example.org