Latest Jobs at Gilead Pharmaceutical Limited
Posted on: 25 October, 2016
Deadline: 30 November, 2016
View Jobs in Pharmaceuticals
View All Jobs at Gilead Pharmaceutical Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
GILEAD PHARMACEUTICAL LIMITED - We are a fast growing pharmaceutical company engaged in developing,manufacturing and marketing a broad range of pharmaceutical products.Our core strength lies in developing and manufacturing differentiated pharmaceutical products in-house which
we commercialize through our marketing infrastructure across geographies and relationships with multi-national pharmaceutical companies across Africa.
- The role will require you to acquire expert knowledge of a range of medical diagnostic systems in order to provide high level support to hospital staff (clinical, engineering and IT) this will be done both on site and remotely.
- You will also be involved with managing the integration of specialist diagnostic medical equipment onto hospital IT networks and interfacing the medical equipment with hospital patient administration systems.
- The role will involve some travel and is part office and part field based.
- Providing expert technical support to customers (both remotely from our office and on-site)
- Working with hospital engineers and IT personnel on the setup and configuration of new equipment (including network servers and switches)
- Working as part of an Optima team installing equipment at hospital sites.
- Setting up and configuring software for new systems at our offices.
- Developing long term relationships with customers to manage and interpret their requirements
- Keeping up to date with new product and software developments
go to method of application »
- This is an exciting opportunity for an individual looking for a fast paced environment where experience will be drawn upon to effectively assist in resolving customer issues.
- This individual will also be involved in product testing, documentation and hosting occasional
- phone training sessions as needed.
- Provide timely and efficient application and basic technical support to existing customers via phone, web and/or email Keep customer informed of progression with issues and provide follow up
- Continually review, revise and update customer account data for accuracy, including contacts and mailing information
- Provide support and assistance to remote and internal team members
- Address account escalations and deal with unique customer requirements
- Keep accurate documentation of support activities and communications
- The successful candidate must be able to work under pressure in a busy environment and have an aptitude for logical problem solving taking ownership until resolution.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Requires bachelor's degree in foods and nutrition, dietetics, or a related field OR the equivalent of 1-2 years' work experience in the above mentioned areas
- Strong PC and system navigation skills, specifically in a
- Windows-based environment
- Previous customer service or support and/or basic technical experience required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills required
Knowledge and Abilities:
- Basic knowledge of food and/or nutrition-related information is a must
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment/set priorities within time constraints
- Courteous and professional phone manner, demeanor and attitude are essential
- Proven ability to meet deadlines, problem solve and teach others
- Excellent organizational, and customer service skills
- Must be able to work independently as well as coordinate efforts with other team members on universal customer issues.
go to method of application »
- Sourcing vans and allocate buses for both local and transit activities.
- Follow up on all related documentation; checking of invoices, ensure preparation of delivery notes, LPO’s,Prepare Quotations.
- Allocating and recording resources and movements,planning routes and load scheduling for multi-drop deliveries.
- Handling and managing all Daily logistics and operational issues like daily updates of trips, diesel and other expenses, Fuel issuance,
- Making of daily van budget and Tracking of vans
- Debtors follow up.
- Booking in deliveries and Dealing with clients directly and responding to their requirements.
- Ensuring all partners in the supply chain are working effectively and efficiently to ensure smooth operations.
Desired Education Background, Experience, Competencies and Skills
- A relevant University Degree or College Diploma.
- Extensive knowledge of the transportation industry.
- Tact, diplomacy and calmness, especially when dealing with tired drivers and disgruntled customers.
- An analytic mind and good numeracy skills.
- Excellent geographical knowledge.
- Good people management and coordination skills.
- Excellent financial acumen.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills.
- Good intuition to make crucial judgment calls.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CVs/Applications
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Gilead Pharmaceutical LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Manager at Medsaf Nigeria
- Customer Service Officer at Greenlife Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Pharmacist at Fadac Resources
- Accountant at Excel Charis Pharmaceutical Chemical Limited
- Business Development Manager (Pharmaceutical) at Medsaf Nigeria
- Female Personal Assistant at a Phamaceutical Company - Fadac Resources
- Country Manager at Wockhardt Limited
- Business Development Manager at HealthPlus Limited