Maintenance Crane Foreman - Expatriate at Adexen
Posted on: 22 October, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Adexen
Adexen Recruitment Agency is looking for an Expatriate Maintenance Crane Foreman. The position is based in Nigeria.
Our client is an Oil & Gas servicing company providing technical services to the major international E&P companies.
- Conduct and Co-ordinate and pro-active Mechanical and Electrical maintenance and repairs on Mobile Harbor Cranes, Rubber Gantry Cranes Spreaders on shore and offshore lifting equipment in order to ensure the safe, cost effective and efficient maintenance of lifting equipment for the client.
- Conduct and Co-ordinate the technical disciplines of the Crane Department by optimal utilization of technical staff and equipment within budget ensuring maximum reliability and availability for operations.
- Job purpose is to make sure the company can deliver the operational capability required to provide sustainable and competitive business advantage in Health, safety and environmental performance; Reliability of mobile equipment ; Consistency and quality of the service level; Maintenance cost optimization
- Maximizes resources – equipment and staff - by introducing proper co-ordination skills to ensure that maximum plant and equipment reliability and norms are achieved.
- Conduct, Co-ordinate and pro-actively involves with yearly controls on Mobile Harbor Cranes, Rubber Gantry Cranes Spreaders and other offshore equipment.
- Involves its self on all aspects of repairs and maintenance, refurbishments, projects and new equipment to ensure that quality and deadlines are met and in line with budget. Perform other related functions required from time to time such as assistance with major emergency work;
- Built a maintenance planning and liaise with operations for the booking out of the Mobile Harbor Cranes, Rubber Gantry Cranes Spreaders and other equipment for examining, repairing, servicing and refurbishments.
- Ensures that work done complies with safety standards and is of a high quality.
- Follow up and carry out repairs to defects as per Examiners defect list. To ensure safe working and minimize breakdowns to machinery and equipment
- Diploma as Mechanic, Electrical engineering.
- Additional training in both electrical and mechanical fields is preferred.
- Able to work in challenging remote site environment
- OFFSHORE experience
- 10 years experience as Mechanic / Electrician as crane foreman in Oil and Gas Industry
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS:
- Analytical and systematic
- Requires the ability to follow instructions & plan the work day.
- Requires knowledge of wide range of electrical equipment, industrial control systems, variable drive systems, and mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic systems and their controls.
- Requires knowledge and ability to read and interpret engineering drawings and schematics, service & parts manuals for various
- Expatriates maintenance crane foreman able to undertake a large size project
- The job requires senior staff based on a remote site
- Roster 28/28
- Contract : 3 years
- Package : 600-750 USD per day
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Adexen career website on www.adexen.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AdexenSimilar Jobs
- Station Auditors at Gulf Treasures Limited
- Field Operations Training Facilitator at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Job Vacancy at Onstream Group
- Fresh Job Openings at Synergy HR Solutions Limited
- Technical Assistant/Admin (NYSC Youth Corper) at Funtay Global Resources Ltd
- Front Office Executives at an Oil and Gas Firm - Fosad Consulting
- Graduate Account Officer at Caverton Offshore Support Group
- FOPS - Training Facilitators at Onstream Group