Finance Vacancy at Helix Securities
Posted on: 22 October, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Helix Securities
Helix Securities Limited (HSL) is a specialized Securities and Investment Company with capabilities designed to carry on the business of Advisory, Equity and Fixed Income Trading, Investment Management and all forms of Stock and Commodity brokerage business in the Nigerian Capital Market.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Undertaking financial audits, reviewing the company's systems and analyzing risk
- Preparing financial statements (including monthly and annual accounts) whilst undertaking financial planning and forecasting.
- Continuous management of financial systems and budgets
- Liaising with internal and external auditors and dealing with any financial irregularities as they arise
- Detecting and preventing fraud (forensic accounting)
- Liaising with stakeholders/suppliers (individuals or businesses) and negotiating terms when the need arises.
- Oversee payments of third party contracts
- Prepare tax returns and advise on tax and treasury issues
- Administering payrolls and controlling income and expenditure
- Provide ongoing review and improvements to financial and process controls
Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree/HND with a minimum of second class upper division or upper credit in Accounting, Business or Finance.
- ICAN, ACCA or CPA Certified is mandatory.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business or Finance plus 2 – 4 years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong numerical and analytical skills with proficiency in accounting software usage.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with proven ability to work in a team.
- Result oriented, Conscientious, Confident and of high integrity
- Excellent communication skills (Oral and Written)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Helix SecuritiesSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Specialist (Retail Banking) in a Commercial Bank - Oscar Temple
- Latest Job Recruitment at The African Development Bank (AfDB)
- Branch Business Manager in the Financial Sevices Sector - Transquisite Consulting
- Application Support Analyst at CITIBANK
- Graduate Recruitment at AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited
- Career Opportunity at Standard Chartered Bank
- Job Openings at a Unit Microfinance Bank
- Latest Job Recruitment at Stanbic IBTC Bank