Technology Career at Pal Pensions
Posted on: 17 October, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Pal Pensions
We are a licensed Pension Fund Administrator with over 7 years of professional experience in Pension Funds Administration. We were incorporated on April 14, 2005 to manage and administer retirement savings contributions of employees in Nigeria as a result of the Pension Reform Act of 2004. Pensions Alliance Limited is a joint venture between First Securities Discount House Limited (FSDH) (now known as FSDH Merchant Bank) and African Alliance Insurance Company Limited.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, and/or maintain multiple moderately complex applications, programs, application functions, databases, or application/user interfaces
- Work with stakeholders, business analysts, and team members to understand fairly complex business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions
- Balance multiple priorities and respond to day-to-day problems while maintaining progress on regularly scheduled project work
- Take personal responsibility for quality and timeliness of results for projects and tasks
- Provide user support for multiple applications
- Work effectively with minimal oversight
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably in mathematics, physics, engineering or computer science
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience building web or mobile applications, preferably with a rapid application development platform.
- Strong application design, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communications, analytical, and troubleshooting skills.
- Team Player
- Microsoft certification and/or SQL Server database is a PLUS
- Experience working with data warehousing and analytics technologies
- Understands Agile software development methodologies
- Microsoft Dynamics Nav
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Pal Pensions career website on palpensions.talentbase.ng to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Pal PensionsSimilar Jobs
- Office Assistant at Office Assistant
- Latest Job Recruitment at Sahel Capital
- Credit Officers (Graduate Trainee) at Verite Microfinance Bank Ltd
- Experienced Executive Assistant / Personal Assistant at an International Bank - ICSL
- Fresh Job Opportunity at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Managing Director/CEO at a Reputable Stock Broking Firm
- Marketing Manager at Sam Oyemade & Co.
- Information Technology Job Opportunity at Culminate Consulting