Technology Career at Pal Pensions
Posted on: 17 October, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View Jobs posted same day
We are a licensed Pension Fund Administrator with over 7 years of professional experience in Pension Funds Administration. We were incorporated on April 14, 2005 to manage and administer retirement savings contributions of employees in Nigeria as a result of the Pension Reform Act of 2004. Pensions Alliance Limited is a joint venture between First Securities Discount House Limited (FSDH) (now known as FSDH Merchant Bank) and African Alliance Insurance Company Limited.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, and/or maintain multiple moderately complex applications, programs, application functions, databases, or application/user interfaces
- Work with stakeholders, business analysts, and team members to understand fairly complex business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions
- Balance multiple priorities and respond to day-to-day problems while maintaining progress on regularly scheduled project work
- Take personal responsibility for quality and timeliness of results for projects and tasks
- Provide user support for multiple applications
- Work effectively with minimal oversight
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably in mathematics, physics, engineering or computer science
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience building web or mobile applications, preferably with a rapid application development platform.
- Strong application design, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communications, analytical, and troubleshooting skills.
- Team Player
- Microsoft certification and/or SQL Server database is a PLUS
- Experience working with data warehousing and analytics technologies
- Understands Agile software development methodologies
- Microsoft Dynamics Nav
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to career website on palpensions.talentbase.ng to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Portfolio Data Analyst at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Principal Solution Development Officer at the African Development Bank (AfDB)
- Entry-level Secretaries at a Leading Nigerian Bank - Workforce Group
- Manager, Alliances & Partnerships at Mahindra Comviva
- Latest Job Opportunities at the African Development Bank (AfDB)
- Transaction Officer at Fosad Consulting
- Consultant (Nigeria Livestock Micro Reforms in Agribusiness) at the World Bank Group
- Latest Recruitment at African Development Bank (AfDB)