Engineering Job Vacancy at Kanma Properties Development Company Limited (KPDC)
Posted on: 14 October, 2016
Deadline: 21 October, 2016
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Kanma Properties Development Company Limited (KPDC)
Kanma Properties Development Company Limited (KPDC) a leading developer of residential and commercial accommodation based in Abuja Nigeria. We build high quality Estates that sell for low prices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- We are looking for an innovative Mechanical Engineer to design, develop and construct a range of building estate projects that is physically and naturally built from conception through completion.
- You will have a say in how the world looks like, work in a fast growing dynamic industry, contribute towards healthy economies and make a lasting positive impact to society through your highly dedication to duties.
- Design, develop, create and maintain both small and large-scale construction projects in a safe, timely and sustainable manner.
- Carry out Mechanical construction projects within and outside the estate premises
- Conduct site investigations and analyze data (maps, reports, tests, drawings and other)
- Carry out technical and feasibility studies and draw up blueprints that satisfy technical specifications
- Assess potential risks and suggest mitigating measures.
- Provide advice and resolve creatively any emerging problems/deficiencies
- Oversee and mentor staff and liaise with a variety of stakeholders
- Monitor progress and compile reports of project status
- Comply with guidelines and regulations including permits, safety etc
- Proven track record in building and road construction
- Excellent knowledge of design and visualisations software such as Orion, AutoCAD,Civil 3D or similar
- Proficiency in site layout, grading, road, utility design, erosion control, regulatory approvals etc
- Project management and supervision skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Coren Certified.
- M.Sc, B.Eng or HND in Mechanical Engineering.
- 7-10 years experience
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Cover letters/Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Applications received after the above mentioned closing date will not be consider.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Kanma Properties Development Company Limited (KPDC...Similar Jobs
- Latest Vacancies at ToLet.com.ng
- Jobs at Adron Homes and Properties Limited
- Job Vacancies at Crovation Limited
- Graduate Distribution Representatives at ToLet.com.ng
- Project/Facility Lead at Willco Property Management
- Job Vacancies at a Leading Real Estate Development Company
- Human Resource Officers at Meritabode Nigeria Limited
- Job Openings at ToLet.com.ng