Engineering Job Vacancy at Kanma Properties Development Company Limited (KPDC)
Posted on: 14 October, 2016
Deadline: 21 October, 2016
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Kanma Properties Development Company Limited (KPDC)
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Kanma Properties Development Company Limited (KPDC) a leading developer of residential and commercial accommodation based in Abuja Nigeria. We build high quality Estates that sell for low prices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- We are looking for an innovative Mechanical Engineer to design, develop and construct a range of building estate projects that is physically and naturally built from conception through completion.
- You will have a say in how the world looks like, work in a fast growing dynamic industry, contribute towards healthy economies and make a lasting positive impact to society through your highly dedication to duties.
- Design, develop, create and maintain both small and large-scale construction projects in a safe, timely and sustainable manner.
- Carry out Mechanical construction projects within and outside the estate premises
- Conduct site investigations and analyze data (maps, reports, tests, drawings and other)
- Carry out technical and feasibility studies and draw up blueprints that satisfy technical specifications
- Assess potential risks and suggest mitigating measures.
- Provide advice and resolve creatively any emerging problems/deficiencies
- Oversee and mentor staff and liaise with a variety of stakeholders
- Monitor progress and compile reports of project status
- Comply with guidelines and regulations including permits, safety etc
- Proven track record in building and road construction
- Excellent knowledge of design and visualisations software such as Orion, AutoCAD,Civil 3D or similar
- Proficiency in site layout, grading, road, utility design, erosion control, regulatory approvals etc
- Project management and supervision skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Coren Certified.
- M.Sc, B.Eng or HND in Mechanical Engineering.
- 7-10 years experience
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Cover letters/Resumes to: email@example.com
Note: Applications received after the above mentioned closing date will not be consider.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Kanma Properties Development Company Limited (KPDC...Similar Jobs
- Checklist Officer (Intern) at PropertyPro.ng
- Architectural Designer at Townsend Property Investments Limited
- Carpenters at Alpha Mead Group
- Digital Marketing Officer at Suru Group
- Electrical & Mechanical Engineers at Dayola Property & Development Company
- Jobs at Osas & Oseji Estate Surveyors & Valuers
- Corporate Content Manager at Plusworld Realtors and Investment Limited
- Business Development Manager at Oceanville Estate - Britelson Nigeria Limited