Job Opening at a Telecom Infrastructure Company - Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
Posted on: 11 October, 2016
Deadline: 20 October, 2016
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
Hamilton Lloyd and Associates - Our client is a startup telecom infrastructure company in Nigeria with an innovative approach to hosting base stations for telecom majors. Due to internal vacancies, they are looking to hire a qualified candidate to fill the position below:
- This person will provide a wide variety of administrative support to our HR team to enable the achievement of business results.
- Provides job candidates by screening, interviewing, and testing applicants; notifying existing staff of internal opportunities; maintaining personnel records; obtaining temporary staff from agencies.
- Pays employees by calculating pay; distributing checks; maintaining records.
- Administers student loan, medical insurance, savings bond, and disability programs
- Advising employees of eligibility; providing application information; helping with form completion; verifying submission; notifying employees of approvals.
- Monitors unemployment claims by reviewing claims; substantiating documentation; requesting legal counsel review.
- Maintains human resources records by recording new hires, transfers, terminations, changes in job classifications, merit increases; tracking vacation, sick, and personal time.
- Orients new employees by providing orientation information packets; reviewing company policies; gathering withholding and other payroll information; explaining and obtaining signatures for benefit programs.
- Documents human resources actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Accomplishes human resources department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Qualification/Experience and Skills Required
- A minimum of B.Sc./HND in the Administration/Management Sciences
- Minimum 4 - 6 years’ experience in Human Resources
- Good interpersonal and leadership skills
- Excellent influencing and negotiation skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Above average computer skills
- Maintaining Employee Files
- Orienting Employees
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only successful candidates will be contacted.
- Kindly make the subject of the mail the job title
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Hamilton Lloyd and AssociatesSimilar Jobs
- Wincor Engineers at Ark Technologies Limited
- RAN Support Engineer at Airtel Nigeria
- Career Opportunities at MTN Nigeria
- Operations Manager (VAS) at a Mobile Solutions Company - eRecruiter Nigeria Limited
- Help Desk Officer at AppZone Limited
- Meltwater Entrepreneurial School of Technology (MEST) Incubator Program
- Data Services Analyst (Nigeria) at Asoko Insight
- Western Union Recruiting for AML Compliance Officers