StreSERT Services Limited - Our client offers hospital and health consultancy services.
Job Location: Omole Estate, Lagos State. (Preference will be given to applicants that lives in the immediate environment)
Maintains the hospital operations by cleaning, receiving and distributing mails; maintaining supplies and equipment; picking-up and delivering items; responsible for the general office cleanliness.
- Clean hospital floors and surfaces using prescribed cleaning methods and procedures
- Act as the front office executives in the hospital
- Mix appropriate proportions of cleaning and disinfecting materials following safety protocols
- Dust, mop and sweep patients’ room, nurses’ and surgical units and administrative offices
- Clean and disinfect patients bathroom and public restrooms
- Distribute clean linen and hospital / surgical gowns to appropriate floors
- Take and address patients’ complaints regarding housekeeping services
- Empty trash receptacles and ensure proper compaction of surgical waste according to hospital policies
- Create and maintain inventory of cleaning supplies and equipment
- Inform housekeeping supervisor of any cleaning equipment that may need repair or replacement
- Inform housekeeping supervisor about any building hazard and assist in addressing it
- Maintain a clean and organized storage area for cleaning equipment and supplies
- Maintain adequate stock of cleaning supplies
- Carry out clerical and administrative duties assigned from time to time.
- SSCE holder.
- Must be smart and assertive.
- Computer / scanning/ photocopying skill will be an added advantage.
Between N20, 000 – N25, 000 monthly;
Method of Application
Applicants should send CVs to ‘email@example.com’ before 12th October, 2016using ‘OFFASS’ as subject of mail.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale