Oracle provides the world's most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job ID: 160012M5
As the leader of EMEA Insight Team for ECEMEA region, you will be measured on the following metrics:
- Deliver the Insight team KPIs for the region incl. revenue impact, customer satisfaction, etc.
- Increasing license revenue and market-share growth for business applications
- Increasing Oracle’s win/ loss ratio
- Elevating the quality of sales and shortening of sales cycles
- Strengthening of customer satisfaction.
The individual will be a leader of the Oracle Insight program, driving delivery of value to EMEA-based customers focused on business specific issues. Key job elements include:
- Leads a team of high-calibre Insight Directors with the goal of achieving Oracle’s SaaS related business objectives
- Leads customer engagements with the top customers and delivers high impact (impact = closed license revenue and customer satisfaction)
- Provides direct deal support by leveraging industry knowledge, management consulting skills and analytical abilities in identifying key drivers, assessing process capabilities and developing a business case for business process enhancement.
- Integrates specific industry strategy, customer operational objectives and business process understanding to define a clear solution strategy with actionable value communication and enables a successful customer experience
- Contributes to team thought leadership through constantly synthesizing the customer experiences into content and methodologies that can be leveraged
- Leads the development of industry specific tools and analytical processes to be leveraged by the sales, marketing and consulting organizations in their respective roles.
- Demonstrates analytical and problem solving skills, and strong management consulting skills to influence thinking or gain acceptance of multiple customer constituencies.
Proven managerial experience of leading high-performance teams.
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and participate on strategic consulting projects with varied industry focus and business imperatives
- Proven aptitude to work in a virtual team environment and ability to build consensus
- Exceptional business problem solving combined with strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding oral and presentation communication skills
- Knowledge of ERP and IT systems with emphasis on business applications is preferable but not essential.
- The ideal candidate will have 4-6 years of management experience with overall 15+ years of total experience. His experience will include career stints with industry leading companies in a functional management role in Financial Services, Manufacturing Retail & Distribution, Telecommunications or Public Sector will be a strong advantage.
- The ideal candidate will have an MBA from a top-tier business school. An undergraduate degree in a quantitative field would be preferred. Further, he/she will have complete fluency in English. Knowledge of any other European language or Arabic will be a plus.
Work & Compensation
- The work hours are flexible.
- Some travel may be required and can be self-managed, providing a high degree of work-life balance.
- Compensation will be attractive and highly competitive.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to ORACLE career website on oracle.taleo.net to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.