UFR Installation Engineer At Onstream Group
Posted on: 26 September, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Onstream Group
If a picture says a thousand words, then Onstream Media Corporation speaks volumes about corporate communication and digital asset management. The company's Digital Media Services Group provides video and audio Webcasting to corporate clients, and produces Internet-based multimedia streaming promotional videos for hotels and resorts. The group also includes DMSP (Digital Media Services Platform) and UGC (User Generated Content) divisions, which provide encoding, storage, search, retrieval, and reuse of photos, audio files, Web pages, and other digital files. Onstream's Audio & Web Conferencing Services Group includes conferencing provider Infinite, and audio and video networking services provider EDNet.
- Accountable for supporting when required the Installation Manager and the Installation Leader ensuring 24/7 support to the offshore site representatives.
- Accountable for a timely review of installation documentation in accordance with Contract requirements, in particular technical/ HSE requirements, within schedule and without undue change to the scope.
- Accountable for technical information to be supplied for interface issues
- Accountable for going offshore when required and attending important COMOPS/SIMOPS meetings; preparing reporting the Installation Lead in a timely manner.
- Graduate degree in a relevant engineering discipline with MSc or equivalent, specialized in Marine Construction/ Civil Engineering.
- Sound background in Oil and Gas installations, marine operations and offshore construction.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in Design and Installation of Subsea / Deepwater Steel Structures or previous exposure to UFR EPCI projects.
- At least 3 years cumulative experience offshore on installation vessels
- Good knowledge of international structural design codes / standards and TOTAL general specifications.
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize activities, identify critical aspects, propose solutions, lead specialists or third parties, summarize and present complex design issues including transverse and interfaces matters.
- Fluent in English (verbal and written).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Onstream Group career website on resourcemanager-150227dc2c0.secure.force.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Onstream GroupSimilar Jobs
- Graduate Front Desk Officer at Beneprojecti Nigeria Limited
- Assistant Business Development Manager at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Job Vacancies at Fadac Resources
- Engineering Vacancy at Energi Talent Resourcing
- Onstream Group Recruiting HSSEQ QA/QC Managers
- Job Openings at AOS Orwell
- Accountants at Integrated Oil & Gas Limited
- Job Openings at an Oil and Gas Firm - Vic Lawrence and Associates Limited