Human Resource Intern at SD Capital Resources Limited
Posted on: 23 September, 2016
Deadline: 24 September, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at SD Human Resources Limited
SD Capital Resources Limited is a company that evolved from the fast paced and dynamic business environment, impelled with desire to develop capital resources for ground breaking results in organisations. We believe in people and their unique abilities, and strive to harness, develop, and maintain these abilities for the achievement of organisational goals.
We build organizations to assess their untapped capacity and to attain peak levels of productivity and performance by developing their human capacity to maximize their own potentials. We are driven by our commitment to serve with integrity and excellence, we believe that our job is not complete until our solutions is impacted on our clients.
The selected candidate must be ready to resume immediately.
- Managing employee’s data using Microsoft application.
- Manage Pre-Employment Processes
- Updating CV bank as at when due
- Post vacancies
- Coordinate candidate interviews, physicals, and testing
- Maintain a satisfied level of customer service with clients both internal and external.
- Assist in maintaining a current and accurate filing system
- Handling of petty cash
- Perform other related duties as required
- RESIDENT ON THE ISLAND
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc. in relevant discipline.
- HR Certification or “In view” will be an added advantage
- Competencies Ability to use Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
- Person Specification Patient and willing to learn
- Passion for HR as a career
- Smart and intelligent
20,000 naira monthly
Method of Application
Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as the subject of the mail on or before 24/09/2016
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about SD Human Resources LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Team Member Business Enablement at Oscar Temple
- IT Security and Network Engineer at Oscar Temple
- Current Job Placements at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Accountant at Elyon Consulting Services
- Experienced Video Animator and Graphic Designer (Female) at Thinkshifts Limited
- Latest Vacancies at Telinno Consulting Limited (TCL)
- Graphic Designer at Success Drives Global Consult Limited (SDGC)
- Accountant at Romanspage Global