Driving Job at an International Transport Company - Skyborne Limited
Posted on: 23 September, 2016
Deadline: 15 October, 2016
View Jobs in Logistics and Transportation
View All Jobs at Skyborne Limited
Skyborne Limited - Our client, an international Transportation company, is currently seeking young, vibrant candidate for the position below:
- Safely convey customers from one place to another in a professional and ethical manner.
- Make customers very comfortable throughout their journey.
- Maintain excellent interior and exterior outlook of vehicle at all times.
- Comply with road traffic law enforcement agency regulations.
- Adhere to all safety requirements.
- Maintain smart, impeccable and professional appearance at all times.
- Minimum academic requirement is OND from any recognized institution of learning.
- Must not be less than 25 years of age.
- Must have at least 3 years driving experience.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and LASDRI card.
- Must reside around Surulere, Oworonsoki, VI, Lekki, Ajah Axis
- Good knowledge of smart devices would be an added advantage.
- Clean driving record is essential
- Good knowledge of Lagos terrain
- Must have good written and communication skills.
- Must be Cautious and respectful
- Must attend to every person in a respectable manner
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: email@example.com Applications must be titled: “Driving Job Application”
Applications must be supported with:
- One passport photograph
- Copy of national driver’s license
- Copy of LASDRI card.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Skyborne LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Drivers at Kerildbert Holdings Limited
- Mercedes Truck Diesel Engine Mechanics/Technician at IQ Express Group
- Maintenance Manager at Cristabol Services Limited
- Facilities Maintenance Manager at APM Terminals
- Group Business Director at Chisco Group
- Truck Logistics Assistant (Drivers) at KIVIE Integrated Solutions Limited
- Business Development Manager at AFM Recruit
- Sales Representatives at Maersk Line