I.T Sales Vacancy at Efficacy Homes Limited
Posted on: 22 September, 2016
Deadline: 29 September, 2016
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Efficacy Homes Limited
Efficacy Homes Limited was incorporated as a limited liability company with RC 765581 in August 2008 to carry out professional and corporate business in Real Estate, Building Construction and Project Management. It has her office at Idowu Taylor, Victoria Island, Lagos. Since inception, Efficacy Homes Limited has engaged competent professionals in developing Estates and building homes.
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Minimum of a BSc degree in any discipline but with good working knowledge of digital marketing related subjects like advertising, media and communications; business and technology; creative design; e-business; journalism; marketing.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels, Search Ads, Facebook Ads, Sponsored Tweets, Online PR/Advertorial, LinkedIn Ad,
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Ad words campaign
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Professional certifications would be an added advantage.
- Web development knowledge and skill would also be an added advantage
Method of Application
Applicants should send a CV and a cover letter to email@example.com captioned as "DMO"
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Efficacy Homes LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Fresh Vacancies at Efficacy Construction Company
- Estate Surveyors at Dipo Fakorede & Co.
- Job Vacancies at the 1004 Home Owners and Residents Association (HORA)
- Graduate Marketing Executives at MeritAbode Nigeria Limited
- Female Real Estate Marketers at Crovation Limited
- Female Cleaners at Guaranty Multiservices and Property Konsult Limited
- Project Accountants at StreSERT Services Limited
- Marketers at a Real Estate Firm