Job Opportunity at Aeti Power Systems and Controls
Posted on: 20 September, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited
Due to the liberalization and expansion of the Power sector and the need to build technical capacity in a rapidly expanding industry, AETI has extended its professional services, Education, Technical training, Consulting, Power projects, Outsourcing and Recruitment to the power sector. It has accordingly, incorporated AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited to undertake these projects.
- Oversee the overall training administrative and financial functions of the institute
- Responsible for the overall operations of the institute/training centre.
- Hire, evaluate, and supervise technical instructor/facilitators and cordinators.
- Focus on training administration, classroom management, and Training quality.
- Approve curriculum and studies
- Ensure compliance with training policies, procedures, and standards.
- Communicate and coordinate closely with all staff to support participants/training success
- Design and facilitate professional development programs for all staff, focusing on facilitators
- Interface with and develop relationships with partners, including states, communities or even the Federal government
- Keep records of participants from institute inception till date
- Organizes new participants orientation sessions and activities.
- Development of training program calendar for advertisement purposes.
- Enforces institute policy and procedure for participants and staff.
- Manage and review participants application and admission procedures.
- Manage staff, programme coordinators and facilitator, for effective and productive training delivery
- Source and manage qualified facilitators for training programmes
- Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Possess excellent organizational skills.
- Communicate clearly and effectively.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Familiarity with training institution standards
- B.SC/HND (preferably MSC) in Engineering related courses (Power, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering)
- MBA will be an added advantage
- Not less than 15 years experience in power/electrical engineering industry
- Extensive research and teaching/facilitation experience
- 3-5 years previous work experience in student affairs/student administration or education is required.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CVs to email@example.com, use the position as the subject title
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Aeti Power Systems and Controls LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at an Auto Care Centre
- Job Openings at a Reputable Engineering Firm
- Electrical And Mechanical Technicians at JMG Limited
- Massive Job Recruitment at the China National Electric Engineering Company Ltd
- Jobs at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Jobs at Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited
- Jobs in an Engineering Firm - Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Intern Opportunities at GE - General Electric