Job Opening at Voluntary Service Overseas (VSO) Via Randstad Construction Property Engineering
Posted on: 20 September, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Randstad Construction Property En
Randstad Construction Property Engineering - Our client, Voluntary Service Overseas (VSO), is the worlds leading independent international development organisation that works through volunteers to fight poverty in developing countries. Our high-impact approach brings people together to share skills, build capabilities, promote international understanding and action to change lives and make the world a fairer place.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Reference number: JOB0095206
Job type: Voluntary services
- Reviewing project activities for technical adequacy, appropriateness of actions or decisions, and compliance with policy and other requirements;
- Assessing services and recommending improvements;
- Providing supportive supervision and coordination of outreach programs for community farmers, partners and volunteers.
- Bachelor's degree with minimum of 10 years of leadership roles working in or closely with government agencies delivering services to women, youth and farmers.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Ability to speak fluent Hausa.
- Experience living and working in Northern Nigeria.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Randstad Construction Property Engineering career website on www.randstad.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Randstad Construction Property EngineeringSimilar Jobs
- Deputy Finance Manager at Mercy Corps Nigeria
- Aviation Officer at the United Nations World Food Programme (WFP)
- Senior Project Manager, MAFITA at Adam Smith International
- Logistics Officers at Oxfam Nigeria
- Finance Officer at the Health Communication Capacity Collaborative (HC3)
- Medical Adviser at the German Leprosy and TB Relief Association (GLRA)
- Country Support Associate, Severe Malaria at the Clinton Health Access Initiative (CHAI)
- Site Study Coordinator Research at Health Initiatives for Safety and Stability in Africa (HIFASS)