StreSert Services Limited - Our client operates as a subsidiary of a Group of companies from the United Kingdom with services such as Security risk management; Fleet & Journey management; Alarms; CCTV; and C-track installations, repair, servicing etc.
Job Location: V/Island, Lagos State (involves travelling around Nigeria)
The TECHNICAL MANAGER assumes overall responsibility for the Operations, Administration, Performance and Direction of the TECHNICAL DEPARTMENT. He/She will deal with all aspect that ranges from Installation to Servicing, Maintenance and Repair on all projects. An experienced Electro Mechanical engineer with hands on experience in the installation of Fire alarm, C-track, sprinklers, fire pumps, CCTV, Access Control etc will be considered for this role.
- Project management of all on-going projects.
- Conduct site surveys and ensure quality is not compromised.
- Design security systems as per client and site requirements Compile Bills of Quantities and Materials.
- Installation, Servicing, Maintenance and repair of Fire alarm systems, sprinklers, Fire pumps, CCTV, Access Control, C-track etc.
- Electrical and Mechanical deliverables.
- Coming up with proposals together to bid for jobs.
- Create technical drawings and diagrams to meet clients’ unique need.
- Give presentations to clients and PAL management Liaise with clients and vendors at all levels.
- Produce budgets and ensure adherence.
- Create and implement policies, procedures and core operational systems.
- Provide support to clients and technical staff members.
- Come up with status reports on clients’ projects.
- Maintain absolute confidentiality with regard to clients, sites, systems and operational procedures.
- Attend, provide and facilitate training for technical staff members, clients and end-users.
- Perform any other tasks of similar responsibility as stipulated by the management from time to time.
Have a comprehensive working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Auto CAD 2D/3D, Microsoft Project and cloud-based services
- Preferred candidate should be disciplined and detailed oriented
- Must be willing to travel and work overtime as at when required
- Leadership ability; to coordinate, dispatch and monitor site engineers
- Must be detailed oriented; ability to raise bill of quantities etc
- Must be able to draft and adhere to policies and procedures and ensure team compliance
- Must be able to maintain strict confidentiality
- Must have very good understanding of electronic security systems and devices
- Able to work under pressure with good administrative and management skills
- Able to liaise effectively and professionally with clients at all levels
- Must be a graduate with background in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering.
- Must have 7 - 8 years related experience in similar function.
Proposed salary N600, 000 – N800, 000/m (based on experience)
Method of Application
Qualified applicants should forward CVs to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ using ‘TMP916’ as subject of mail before 7th October 2016. Qualified candidates will be invited for interviews.