PEEN NIGERIA LIMITED PEOPLE RESOURCE- Our client, a big player in the hospitality industry, which offers a collection of the finest fully serviced apartments in Lagos, geared towards the long stay guest is looking to fill the vacant ppsition below:
Location: Akoka, Lagos
- Register guests and assigns rooms. Accommodates special requests whenever possible.
- Assists in preregistration and blocking of rooms for reservations.
- Thoroughly understand and adheres to proper credit, check- cashing, and cash handling policies and procedures.
- Understands room status and room status tracking.
- Knows room locations, types of rooms available, and room rates.
- Uses suggestive selling techniques to sell rooms and to promote other services of the hotel.
- Coordinates room status updates with the housekeeping department by notification housekeeping of all check outs, late checkouts, early chek-ins, special requests, and day use rooms.
- Process guest check-outs.
- Performing cashier related functions like posting charges to guest accounts, raising paid out's, currency exchange,.
- Reports any unusual occurrences or requests to the manager or assistant manager.
- Knows all safety and emergency procedures, Is aware of accident prevention policies.
- Maintains the cleanliness and neatness of the front desk area.
Education & Experience
Applicant should possess a minimum of HND or B.Sc or its equivalent.
Minimum of 1 year Previous hotel-related experience desired.
Skills & Competencies
- Good Command of English
- Good Looking
- Physical & Mentally Alert
- Great Interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good Customer Relations Skill
- IT Proficient
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Peen Nigeria Limited career website on pnlpeopleresource.has-jobs.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale