Fresh Job Vacancy at Gulf Treasures Limited
Posted on: 9 September, 2016
Deadline: 23 September, 2016
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Gulf Treasures Limited
As one of the fastest growing Oil and Gas Company in Nigeria, Gulf Treasures Limited through years of experiences has gained innovative ways of meeting our customers' need, this is one reason we don't negotiate their total satisfaction.
In the downstream section, we take a leading role in importation and retailing of Clean Petroleum Products (CPP) with exploration and manufacturing in view, our service adjudge with international standards paying strict attention to the finest details on environmental, health and safety.
- Coordinate logistical support for meetings, seminars & departmental events.
- Liase with clients/customers on behalf of the Management
- Strong organisational, analytical and interpersonal skill
- Strong Verbal and Written communication skill.
- Must be capable of setting priorities, multi task and work under pressure.
- Ability to work well with internal and external customers is essential.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Cvs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Gulf Treasures LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Fresh Vacancies at Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC)
- Senior Operating Manuel Technical Writer, Operguid at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
- Documentation Officers at RusselSmith Group
- Medical Doctors at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Jobs in the Mining Sector at Workforce Group (UPDATED)
- Internal Audit and Compliance Officers at RusselSmith Group
- Channel Business Managers at Honeywell Process Solutions (HPS)
- Latest Jobs at Hobark International Limited (HIL)