Fresh Job Vacancy at Gulf Treasures Limited
Posted on: 9 September, 2016
Deadline: 23 September, 2016
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Gulf Treasures Limited
As one of the fastest growing Oil and Gas Company in Nigeria, Gulf Treasures Limited through years of experiences has gained innovative ways of meeting our customers' need, this is one reason we don't negotiate their total satisfaction.
In the downstream section, we take a leading role in importation and retailing of Clean Petroleum Products (CPP) with exploration and manufacturing in view, our service adjudge with international standards paying strict attention to the finest details on environmental, health and safety.
- Coordinate logistical support for meetings, seminars & departmental events.
- Liase with clients/customers on behalf of the Management
- Strong organisational, analytical and interpersonal skill
- Strong Verbal and Written communication skill.
- Must be capable of setting priorities, multi task and work under pressure.
- Ability to work well with internal and external customers is essential.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Cvs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Gulf Treasures LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Graduate Human Resources Assistant at Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions Limited
- Job Opportunities at Energi Talent Resourcing
- Job Openings at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- HR Systems Analyst at Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions Limited (CIES)
- IT Support Administrator at Tamrose Ventures Limited
- Graduate Facility Officer at RusselSmith Group
- Aviation Sales Officer at Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions Limited (CIES)
- Health, Safety and Environment Manager at MG Vowgas Group