Fresh Job Vacancy at Gulf Treasures Limited
Posted on: 9 September, 2016
Deadline: 23 September, 2016
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Gulf Treasures Limited
As one of the fastest growing Oil and Gas Company in Nigeria, Gulf Treasures Limited through years of experiences has gained innovative ways of meeting our customers' need, this is one reason we don't negotiate their total satisfaction.
In the downstream section, we take a leading role in importation and retailing of Clean Petroleum Products (CPP) with exploration and manufacturing in view, our service adjudge with international standards paying strict attention to the finest details on environmental, health and safety.
- Coordinate logistical support for meetings, seminars & departmental events.
- Liase with clients/customers on behalf of the Management
- Strong organisational, analytical and interpersonal skill
- Strong Verbal and Written communication skill.
- Must be capable of setting priorities, multi task and work under pressure.
- Ability to work well with internal and external customers is essential.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Cvs to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Gulf Treasures LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Captain at Magnet Energy Limited
- Latest Vacancies at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Business Development Officers in an Oil and Gas Firm - Ebonylinks / Sulan Services Limited
- Assistant Surveyor at Onstream Group
- Field Advisor at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Job Opportunities at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Lube Sales Analysts at an Indigenous Oil and Gas Firm - Aldelia Limited
- Business Development Lead, OAL at AOS Orwell