Fresh Job Vacancy at Gulf Treasures Limited
Posted on: 9 September, 2016
Deadline: 23 September, 2016
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Gulf Treasures Limited
As one of the fastest growing Oil and Gas Company in Nigeria, Gulf Treasures Limited through years of experiences has gained innovative ways of meeting our customers' need, this is one reason we don't negotiate their total satisfaction.
In the downstream section, we take a leading role in importation and retailing of Clean Petroleum Products (CPP) with exploration and manufacturing in view, our service adjudge with international standards paying strict attention to the finest details on environmental, health and safety.
- Coordinate logistical support for meetings, seminars & departmental events.
- Liase with clients/customers on behalf of the Management
- Strong organisational, analytical and interpersonal skill
- Strong Verbal and Written communication skill.
- Must be capable of setting priorities, multi task and work under pressure.
- Ability to work well with internal and external customers is essential.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Cvs to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Gulf Treasures LimitedSimilar Jobs
- HR,Talent Manager at an Oil and Gas EPC Company - Aldelia Limited
- Job Vacancies at Energi Talent Resourcing
- Interns at Wartsila Marine and Power Services Nigeria Limited
- Mooring Master at GUS Consulting Limited
- Fresh Jobs at Human Leadership Resources
- Accounts Supervisor at an Oil and Gas Firm - Lagem Firma and Partners
- Latest Vacancies at Hobark International Limited (HIL) PART 3
- Latest Vacancies at Hobark International Limited (HIL) PART 2